Chapter Three - Tour Vacation

*Josh's P.O.V*

I was just called for a meeting in the kitchen of the One Direction tour bus. Yes, I'm Josh Devine the drummer for popular boy band One Direction. Besides the point we were called for meeting in the kitchen. We are currently touring in the US, we're in South Carolina at the moment.

"Guys, we're heading to Nashville for a short vacation since we lost our guitarist, before heading to Georgia" the boys manager Jake said.

"There's a lot of talented people in Nashville considering its a music landmark" Liam commented.

After talking awhile we realized Niall wasn't there. Of course he had his face in the fridge stuffing it with food. We can never go and talk in the kitchen without Niall eating. Louis joined him grabbing a few carrots and sitting on the small couch in the bus. All these boys are crazy, but it keeps the tour interesting I guess you could say. I went and layer on my bed and turned on the little tv to MTV. I heard Louis and Niall bickering but I ignored it. Soon we arrived at the last show that we were doing tonight in South Carolina. We did our usual routine, except we found a substitute guitarist just for tonight's show. His name was Charlie. Charlie, I, Rick the keyboardist, and the boys started practicing until 30 minutes to show time. I walked up to my drums, stretched, and got set up to do the show. The boys walked on stage.

"We've got a bit of love/hate

You take me to the edge then you hit the brakes

I say it's over one day,

But then I'm crawling back begging you to stay

We make up and we break up all the time"

"I'll say that I hate a song, then you'll go request it the

whole night long

Some people say it's so wrong but even when we fight,

Girl, you turn me on

We make up and we break up all the time"

Liam sang.

"We're like na na na

Then we're like yeah yeah yeah

Always like na na na

Then we're like yeah yeah yeah"

After many songs were played we finally head back to the tour bus. It's was real late and we were going to Tennessee tomorrow, which will be Monday. Right now all I need is sleep.

___________________________

I woke up the sight of Niall and Liam.

"GET UP! GET UP!" the 2 boys screamed.

Liam was wearing a cowboy hat and Niall was playing his guitar with excitement. We must have arrived in Nashville. Other wise they would not be acting like country stars. I got up and pushed them off my bed with a few mild punches here and there. I walked into the kitchen to see 5 eager boys bouncing like ping pong balls.

"Josh do you want to join us for breakfast, we're going to a little cafe!" Louis questioned me.

"Sure" i responded

I agreed since I didn't want to make breakfast and there wasn't any ready. I went and got changed. We then headed out the door. This place was beautiful! Mountains and nature everywhere you look, besides the small shops and cafes. We walked until we arrived at a little place called "Country Cafe". We walked inside and found a little place in the back. Many people here were used to see famous people around the streets. The smell of home cooked food filled the air. The waitress came and took our order. Niall ordered 12 pancakes, of course and I ordered 2 pancakes and a side of bacon. After eating we walked out. There was a bulletin board with the same flyer all over it. Liam had to say something about first.

"Guys there a music festival this week at the Grand ole Opry!"Liam said acting like an excited kid.

"we have to go!" Louis commented.

With that we grabbed a flyer and walked out the door. We walked around town to find many performing bars and shops. One of the shops had fly swatters shaped as guitars. So of course i turn around to find Niall and Louis hitting eachother with the fly swatters. We walked aound some more until Niall said something.

"Im hunry guys!" Niall complained pointing to his growling stomach.

"Lets go to the Hard Rock cafe" Harry said pointing to a restraunt on up the strip a little ways.

We walked into to the restraunt. It had a rock and roll atmosphere to it. We grabbed a table in the back. After enjoying a delicious dinner we walked back to the hotel.

"Night guy" I said while yawning

"Night Josh" the 5 boys chorused.

I hopped in the shower then shortly after the bed. Tomorrow was the festival.