Chapter Fourteen - The Other Guys

Louis's P.O.V

Harry and I just arrived at our flat in London. I missed it. The view. Everything about this place.

"Boo bear! Flat sweet flat" Harry said hugging me. I loved our bromance

"Yes, Hazza, yes" I said

We walked to our flat. We did our usual relaxation of not being on tour. Food and movies, and occasional Lazer tag. I'm so glad to have 2 months of as the same for Harry. We both took a day to visit family. I went to my mothers house in Doncaster and spent time with Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe, and Daisy. We watched movies and went to the park. Harry visited Gemma and his mother in Holmes Chapel. I got to spend my break with Eleanor too. She is the best girlfriend ever.

Zayn's P.O.V

I'm staying at my old house in Bradford . She does my laundry because I'm to lazy. I missed my sisters Waliyha, Doniya, and Safaa.

"Zayn!" they screamed while taking turns to hug me

"Doniyea, Waliyha, Safaa!" I said hugging them in return

While I was on break we did a lot of fun things together. We went to amusement parks, go karting, and stuffing our faces with food. This break is going great.

Liam's P.O.V

I went back to my parents place in Wolver Hampton. My sister Nicole and Ruth missed me and I missed them. That's why I surprised them.

"Liam Oh My Gosh!" both of my sisters said while hugging me

"I missed you too" I said releasing them from the hug and hugging my parents

We talked about the tour and how things were around town. I spent time doing fun things with my family. I spent time with Danielle too. I missed her so much. Oh how I love her.

Niall's P.O.V

I stayed in Mullingar for a month. Spending time with my parents and Greg. Of course a lot of Nando's was involved. I missed my Irish town. I even went back and played for my old school. Even though I was on break I still played. I didn't get mobbed in Mullingar because I was just normal old Niall Horan. Next week I'm going to fly to Josh's flat and stay. I always take the couch for my lovely bed. I'm glad Josh and Amanda are finally together. They have something different. He doesn't see her for her presence, even though she is beautiful. He always goes for whats on the inside. She must have something special in there.

_____________________________________________________________

Authors Note : Sorry the guys parts are small. There not so much the main charecters if you know what I mean