Chapter Seventeen - On the Road Again

Amanda's P.O.V

"Good morning" Josh said rolling over to face me

"Good morning" I replied smiling as he rolled over

"You're beautiful, You're beautiful, you're beautiful it's true" he attempted singing

"I saw your face in a crowed place" I sung. It was true thought. We met a the crowded festival

Josh kissed my nose and we got up. The 2 month in the UK sadly are over. I had many fun adventures. Tons of laughing with Niall and Josh. Today we are all meeting at the airport to fly back to America. We packed all our clothes except some we laid out to wear today. Since we were going on a plain, I was going comfy. I wore sweats and a hoodie. I said to heck with my hair and let it go like it was. Josh, Niall, and I called a cab and rode to the airport. We walked through the entrance.

"AMANDA!" I heard four British voices say

"LOUIS, LIAM, HARRY, ZAYN" I screamed running to give them hugs

"Did you enjoy the break" they asked me

"Yes I did. The UK is beautiful. I had fun with Josh and Niall" I said smiling

"Guys we should get going there boarding for America" Liam said. Of course being the responsible one

We walked over to our plane. I was still kinda nervous but not as much as before. Josh had his arm around me the whole time to show that he would protect me. We walked onto the plane and entered the familiar first class. We watched all the Madagascar's. We both impersonated things that King Julien said. It was funny because of Josh's accent. His accent was cute. I eventually fell asleep.

"Wake up darling" I heard Josh say to me.

"I'm up mom" I said yawning and stretching

"I'm surely not your mom" he said. We both laughed

We walked out of the airport and got a cab. We were in New York. They had a secret "warehouse" where the guys went to practice or when they first came to America to get on the bus. We actually had a show tomorrow in New York. The time change from US to the UK was big. It was already dark here, 8:00pm. We decided to get a hotel just for tonight.

I had a bed to my self all again. Not that I didn't like sharing the bed with Josh, just sometimes you need space. I was so exhausted so I went to bed. Long day tomorrow.

*The Next Day*

Amanda's P.O.V

The light shining through my window woke me. I turned over to see the alarm clock. 11:15.

"Shit" I muttered under my breath and jumped up

I took a shower and got dressed real fast, not fixing my hair. I grabbed a box of cereal and ran out the door. I noticed the other guys rushing out there doors. We were all so tired we slept late. We all rushed to the van outside that we borrowed from the "warehouse" until we get the tour bus. Niall sat next to me because I had the cereal. We both were stuffing out faces with cereal. In fact, we ate the whole box. Right now we were off to sound check.

We got our instruments set up while the guys tested their mics. We ran through have the songs until Niall couldn't take it.

"IM HUNNGGRRYY" Niall groaned loudly

"ME TOO" Louis and the rest moaned

"Jake can you get us food?" Harry asked our manager

"sure" he replied

Jake came back with Zaxbys. It was good, considering I haven't ate much. Niall had wing sauce all over his face along with Liam. I even had sauce on my face. I didn't care. We all laughed at each other and how our faces our messy. Josh took a napkin and wiped my face off. He is so sweet. After eating we went through the rest of the songs.

I had on a Guns and Roses cropped, flowing top, not showing my stomach. Skinny jeans that were ripped and Toms to follow. I walked onto the stage and heard the screaming fans as the stage lit up and the boys ran out. We did the regular routine. Played through all the songs and fooled around with twitter questions. Once the concert was done I stayed on the stage a little longer. It took me just a little bit to get my equipment unlike the others, having other people take care of it for them. I did things for myself though, I liked it that way. After putting my guitar on my shoulder I headed down the hall to the back. I was stopped by an awful site. There was a bleach blonde girl with her butt hanging out of her pants and boobs hanging out of her shirt snogging Josh. What a whore. I stood there staring at the sight until she spoke.

"Hey who's this bitch?" she spat

"Um excuse me?" I said.

"Yeah, thats right, bitch" she said again. I stomped over to the scene leaving my guitar behind

"First off, I'm not a bitch, whore. Second off, that's my boyfriend" I said pointing to Josh

"what are you gonna do about it little bitch" she said evilly

"This!" I said. I threw one of the hardest punches at her face. She squealed and was knocked out. Blood started dripping from her nose.

I turned around to see Josh as white as a ghost. Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Aman-" he started

"Save it" I yelled grabbing my guitar and exiting. The tears started streaming down my face. I ran into the guys outside.

"Amanda are you ok?" Niall asked seeing my tears and hugging me

"I'll explain once we get to my room without Josh around" I said and they understood.

Josh's P.O.V

I was walking to the van when I was attacked by a bleach blonde slut. She started snogging me and I couldn't get her off. The next thing I know I see Amanda standing there.

"Hey who's this bitch?" the blonde spat

"Um excuse me?" Amanda said.

"Yeah, thats right, bitch" she said again. Amanda stomped over to the girl

"First off, I'm not a bitch, whore. Second off, that's my boyfriend" Amanda said pointing to me

"what are you gonna do about it little bitch" she said evilly

"This!" Amanda said. She threw a punch. Next thing I know the blondes on the floor knocked out with blood pouring from her nose.

She turned around. I noticed tears starting to form in her eyes. As well as mine

"Aman-" I started

"Save it" she cut me off and walked out the door. Man I'm such a jerk

Amanda's P.O.V

We all walked into my room. It was silent for a few minutes until Liam broke the silence.

"So Amanda would you like to tell us your story" Liam asked

"Ok, I was walking down the hall and saw Josh and a bleach blonde whore snogging" I explained

"Amanda, I'm so sorry" Louis said hugging me

"That doesn't sound like him" Niall said

"Well it happened. I even knocked out the little slut and gave her a bloody nose" I said

"She was probably forcing herself on him" Zayn added

"He could have done something!" I said. I was pissed

"true" Harry said

"This is going to be so weird now" I said thinking ahead

"Maybe things will work out" Liam said. He was so positive. I gave him a hug along with the rest of the boys.

"You guys don't have to stay, I know you're all tired" I said

"We don't want to leave you alone" Louis said

"How about a movie and sleep over" Zayn suggested

"Great idea Zayn" I said smiling at him

We popped in The Hangover. I needed something funny. We all fell asleep watching the movie in the living room. I have the 5 best boys in the world for my friends.