Chapter Twenty-one - Somwhere Only We Know

Amanda's P.O.V

I went and spent a day with Alyssa and introduced her to everyone. I missed her, it was nice to come back, and to win that race. Alyssa and my mom watched me on tv. The boys went and played laser tag. I wish I could have went, but I promised Alyssa that Josh and I would go to dinner with her and Bradley.

Josh went inside to make reservations while we waited outside.

"I've waited for the day you got a boyfriend" Alyssa said

"I know, after our countless times of trying to help my dating issues" i said

"And I've wanted to double date" she claimed

Josh came back out and we walked in. We laughed and joked. I realized how Bradley and Alyssa were so alike. The I thought upon Josh and me. We are similar in so many ways. After we finished eating Alyssa and Bradley left. Josh and I walked through the park back to my Jeep. We couldn't resist the playground . Josh put me on his lap and we slid down the slide. We fell off and and I landed on top of Josh. I stared into his eyes as he did mine. I relaxed, and kissed his soft lips. Moments that happened like this were just so, perfect.

We walked into the house to see the guys putting in a scary movie. We wales in and sat down. No one spoke because the movie was playing. Woman In Black. Oh. This is nothing. We watched it. Everyone fell asleep in the living room

Amanda's P.O.V

Everyone was asleep. I noticed my drums behind the stairs. Oh fun. I pulled them out and plugged up my rigged amp. I had microphones around each drum. I grabbed my headphones and sticks. I put on In My Place by Coldplay. I had a remix I did to it. It was loud. I started beating on the the drums with all my heart. I was loud, really loud.

"What the heck!?" I heard a groggy Harry yell. The rest slowly got up

"Thought I enjoy playing a little music why waking you up" I said smirking

"Well you did it" Zayn said. He NEVER wakes up. I'm good.

My mother had made pancakes while wearing ear plugs. She knew I was loud. Today we were leaving. So after breakfast Connor, Carter, and Alyssa came over for goodbyes. My only friends before One Direction came into my life.

"See you soon" Alyssa asked

"Surely" I replied

"Bye" she said hugging me

"Bye" I said

"I'm gonna miss my little driver" Connor said

"Little?" I said hugging him

"Love ya sis" Carter said

"Love ya bro" I said hugging him

I waved goodbye to them as we entered the tour bus. We left Nashville for our many other venues.

*2 years later*

We've been across the world I would say. We have been on tour for 2 years, breaks in between. We have been in the UK, until we got a call for a charity concert in Nashville, sounds fun! We flew to my hometown of course.

The venue was The Grand Ole Opry. My first stage debut. My mom, Alyssa, Carter, and Connor came to watch me. Of course I got them in free, and even better the get to stay back stage and watch us, no screaming girls.

I walked them to the couch inside the dressing room and proceeded to Karen. She fixed my hair and arranged my outfit. It was a striped crop shirt with a navy blue tank under it. I wore kacky shorts and some toms. My friends and family watched as I was prepared within 10 minutes by the amazing Karen.

"You look great, have fun out there" Alyssa said as I walked out the door. I walked on the same steps as the first time. I walked onto the stage. It felt special, being on this specific stage. We played the first 4 songs and had a break. The boys said I wasnt needed for the next song to just wait until they signal me to come on. I laid against the wall fiddling with my hair. Louis came and dragged me onto the stage. What was going on? He walked me front and center of the stage. I saw Josh walk out from behind the boys.

Josh's P.O.V

I told Louis to go get Amanda. He dragged her into the spotlight. She looks so beautiful. I walked from behind the boys and up to her. I kneeled down on one knee.

Amanda's P.O.V

Josh walked up to me. He kneeled down on one knee. I knew the gig now. I held my happy tears in.

"Amanda, I don't know how to say this, but I can't live my life without you, I love you, will you be my wife" he asked looking up at me.

Time froze, the awing fans, the memories of the past 3 years ran through my head for mere seconds.

"Yes, I will" I said. He stood up slipping the diamond ring on my hand and hugging me. He choose the fist place we met to propose to me. How clever.

"Give it up for Josh and Amanda" Niall said. The crowd cheered

After the concert I walked into the dressing room to get tackled in hugs

"Congratulations!" they said

"Thanks" I said

I was glad I was going to spend the rest of my life with the one and only Josh Devine.

Authors Note : Sorry it kinda ended so fast. I wanted to finish this one and do another one but better. Hope you enjoyed. Maybe a short epilogue of the wedding?