Chapter Thirteen - New House, New Accents

Amanda's P.O.V

We landed in London. I slept most of the flight there. Josh has a flat in London were he lives by himself. I was going to stay with him the 2 months. The rest of the boys were either going back to visit family or their flats. Niall was going to Ireland for 2 weeks and then coming to live with me and Josh. To think about staying with Josh it wasn't awkward. Considering we slept in the same bunk before we started dating. He never tried anything like Harry. Josh is protective.

"Bye guys" Josh and I said while we watched the boys walk to where they were departing

"Well lets show you to my flat" he said while both of us shuffled into a cab

I didn't pay attention to the time difference. It was already 3:00 here. So we just went back to his house and settled in. Tomorrow Josh said we would walk around and tour London. Josh's place was pretty nice. It was modern. It had a little kitchen that led into a living room area. From the living room was his bedroom. He led me into it and showed me the dresser for my clothes. It was pretty big with a roomy bathroom.

"Here is your room. I kinda only have one bedroom if that's ok" he said

"Thanks" I said putting some clothes up

We had frozen pizza that night. I was so tired.

"I'm going to bed. I'm tired" I said yawning

"Im gonna sleep on the couch" he said grabbing some blankets

"Josh Devine. I will not kick you out of your own bed" I said

"I will sleep on that couch before you do" I added. A little bit of my country personality coming out

"I just didn't want it to be weird" he said. He is so thought full

"No it's not weird at all. We can share the bed. Im not that fat" I said laughing. I was pretty skinny but we all made jokes about me being "fat"

We both walked into the bedroom and took our sides of the bed. He wore some pajama pants thankfully. We laid there facing eachother.

"Thank you. For all of this" I said with a smile of gratitude

"Anything for you" he said kissing my forehead. We went to sleep, his arm around my waist and my head in his chest.

*The Next Day*

I woke up to the smell of bacon and biscuits. I looked over to see the missing presence of Josh. I got up and walked into the kitchen to see him cooking. I taught him how to make american biscuits for breakfast.

"Good morning" I said

"Good morning sunshine" he said being cheesy

"I'm far from the sun" I laughed while grabbing a plate

We sat there and ate our breakfast. After I complemented the chef I went to get ready for the day out. I put on a orange v-neck and some ripped jeans. I put on a thin white sports jacket. I walked out to see Josh in the regular tee and sweats. Comfortable clothing is the number one rule for me. He grabbed his clothes and changed outside of the bedroom. We walked instead of driving his Jeep. Which is fine with me, I love exercise. I carried hand weights with me on tour. We walked around to many museums and even the tower of London. It was all breath taking, and don't forget the British accents everywhere. It's was evening time and I was getting hungry.

"So what is this Nando's place Niall talks about?" I asked Josh

"Only the best food ever" Josh said

"Want to eat there?" he added

"Sure I could for some food" I said as he took my hand and we walked to Nando's.

I had the chicken. Niall was right. Nando's is amazing. After the lovely dinner of stuffing our faces we started off home. We were both so tired. Once we got home we crashed on the couch before making it to the bed.