Chapter Eleven - Suprise!

Amanda's P.O.V

We have been on tour for a month and boy have they been fun. Right now where in California and we have a week here. I've always wanted to come to California once I got big. I'm not exactly big, but it works. Today Liam, Louis, and Niall were taking me out. I've became close with all the boys including Josh. I went to get dressed that morning. I put on a red shirt with a jean jacket. Including some tan shorts.

"Today's festivities include..." Niall said making a drumroll on the wall

"The Mall!" Liam and Zayn exclaimed coming into the room

"Fun fun fun!" I said skipping out of my hotel room

We walked to a local mall. Well a HUGE mall. It was nice to walk around California. We walked through the entrance of the mall and for once we were not mobbed yet. Of course the boys put on little disguises as usual. First we visited Pac-Sun. They had a lot of grafic tees. Of course I bought one with The Who logo on it. The guys seen something in the window at Rue 21. They all whispered something to eachother before dragging me in. I was looking on the clearance rack until the guys came up to me.

"Amanda you have to get this!" Niall and Zayn exclaimed

They held up a brown and blue floral dress. It was casual and layed back. They held a jean jacket to go with it. It wouldn't actually look bad with my boots.

"Well what are you waiting for go try it on!" Liam said coming up behind the boys

I went into the dressing room and changed. I hated dresses but the guys could talk me into anything. I looked into the mirror before I went out. Once I was pleased I exited the dressing room.

"Woah" Niall said while Zayn was giggling at Niall

"Very nice Amanda" Liam commented

I went back in and took it off. I went to the register to pay but Niall had already done so. We grabbed lunch and continued to other stores.

Josh's P.O.V

Niall, Zayn, and Liam just took Amanda out for the day. Tonight I was gonna take her on a surprise date. Louis and Harry are helping me for I'm not a good planner. She would be back in a few hours so I had enough time to get ready and get out of the house. Harry and Louis were gonna fake some reason for her to dress nice. I really like her. She's down to earth. Doesn't care for beauty or about what people think of her. I'm taking her to a restaurant that's not really in the city part.

I got dressed in a plaid shirt and some chinos. I slipped on some sperrys. I headed out to the restaurant. Niall is gonna drive her here. They're very close. I had a private place in the back reserved. I made my way to the meeting place.

Amanda's P.O.V

After walking around all day we finally returned home at 5:30. I walked in to see a crazy Louis eating a carrot and Harry cuddled up to him. Larry Stylinson did exist.

"Hi Amanda!" Harry said while raising up from Louis

"Go get dressed nice because we're taking you out" Louis said

I walked to my hotel room sliding the key card in. I guess I was going to wear that new dress. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out I blow dried my hair and curled it some. I went to the living room to get the dress. I pulled it on along with the jacket. I went to the door with my wallet and iPhone to get my boots. I slipped on my blue and brown Justin boots and headed to the boys room.

"Ready freddy?!" Niall said giggling at his own joke

"I dont know about Freddy but I'm ready!" I said laughing