Chapter 10: Our Last Journey Together Begins.

(Kagome POV)

I looked at Inuyasha. The tears from his face fell on to the wooden floor. I began to worry. It's not like Inuyasha to cry all of a sudden. The only time I've ever seen him do that was when KIkyo died. I tilted my head, "Inuyasha?...Is something the matter?" He sniffled and used his sleeve to whipe his face. I crawled over to him and grabbed the arm that was covering his face. I pulled it down only to see his face drenched. His jaws were tightened, showing his teeth. He stared at me, "Kagome!" I smiled at him, "Dont worry."

(2 months and 4 weeks passed by)                                                                                                                          (Kagome POV)

I sat up and yawned. I looked around. The house looked empty. Inuyasha had gone out to gather supplies. I looked down, Inuyasha... What happened that night, came back to me.

~~ Flashback ~~

Inuyasha hugged Kagome, "Kagome! Promise me...Promise me you wont leave me again!!' Kagome's eyes widened, "I-Inuyasha?..." He kept crying, "The past three years that you were gone was like hell for me! I couldnt keep moving on without you! Then the day I saw you done that well, I thought I was gonna pass out. I wanted to cry, but i couldnt! So,...when you have Akiro, you're not gonna leave me right? RIGHT!?! THE THREE OF US WILL STAY TOGETHER FOREVER, RIGHT!?!" 

Kagome rapped her arms around him, "Inuyasha...I love you. I can't imagine me leaving you and Akiro. I promise we'll always be together." Kagome pulled him back to see his face. She gently placed her hand on his cheek and whiped the tears away. Inuyasha leaned closer and kissed her on the lips.

~~ End of Flashback ~~

(Kagome POV)

Inuyasha walked in with a barrel of rice over his showlder. I still had my head down, thinking. Inuyasha put the barrel down, "Kagome?" I snapped out of my daze, "Huh, yes Inuyasha?" He smiled, "Still half asleep? Good morning." I giggled, "Good morning." I got up and put my arm over my stomach. It had grown a bit more after the seventh month. Inuyasha made sure the barrel of rice was sealed tightly, "Are we gonna bring the whole thing?" He looked back at me, "Well what do you think. We're going out 10 days before your due date. Seven of those days we're going ot be out. The last three days, after we come back, you're gonna to be bedwritten. So you gotta get your energy while we're out.'

I sighed, "How are we gonna possibly carry all this?" He thought, "I'll manage." I walked to the back of the house and grabbed to blankets. It was a lot harder for me to bend down, but i had to manage. I carried them back to Inuyasha, "Ok, we should head out now.' He picked up the barrel, "After you." 

I walked out as Inuyasha followed. When I walked out, everyone was there gathering everything we'll need. Hatchi was there. I walked up to the group, "Good morning everyone." They looked at me, "Oh good morning Kagome." Miroku said as the twins, who were much much older now, pulled on his sleeve. Hatchi walked up to me, "My my Kagome you've gotten big. So are you ready to go." I looked at him confused, "Huh, you're coming with us?" He took out a leef, 'Well how else are you supposed to get there."

Sango came out with Akimitsu, meaning Autumn light cause he was born on Autumn, besides her. In her hands was her third daughter, Akemi, meaning bright and beautiful. "We decided it would be best if Hatchi take you. You shouldnt be doing so much walking and you'll get there faster." Sango said. I sighed, "Fine." Kaede came out, "Well ye two should be going. Here Kagome." She handed me a heavy bag, "What's this for?" Kaede zipped it up, "It's incase if ye child go into labor early." I blushed, "I dont think that'll happen." 

After saying our goodbyes we climbed onto Hatchi as we flew off. I looked down as we passed the village. Then passed by the Sacred Tree, and finally The Bone Eaters Well. I looked back at Inuyasha, who was talking to Hatchi. 

I smiled as the wind blew through and back my hair, Inuyasah....our last journey together begins!    

A/N: I dont own any Inuyasha characters to be clear on that, but Akimitsu, Akemi, Akiro, and some other names that I'll type are mine. So plz plz plz do not steal. Also I wanted to say thanks to all of you that are reading my book. It means a lot to me that this book isn't a waste of my time. Thanks so much, arigato ^-^.