Chapter 13: Rain Clears For A New Beginning.

(Kagome's POV)

I cried, that's the only thing I heard in the empty hut. That's when an unbearable pain hit me and fell back down. I put my hand on top of my stomach feeling my baby kick. That's when I felt a liquid underneath my legs. When I looked, I realized what it was. My eyes were wide open,"M-My...Water broke!!"

(Inuyasha's POV)

We were waiting for a fish to appear.  All I could remember was my dream. I heard a splash in the water. When I looked up it was a fish. I got my claws ready and pounced on it.

We caught a good amount. The wind blew hard, pushing in dark clouds. Atsura walked to me looking up at the sky, "Looks like a thunder storm is on our way. We should probably get back." I nodded at her.

A droplet fell into the water...

(Kagome's POV)

I was breathing hard and moaning in pain. Inuyasha! Where are you!? Outside was pouring, it flashed outside and a roar of thunder came.

"AHHHH!!" I screamed out. The pain was insane. I looked at the door, imaging Inuyasha walking in.

Tears filled my eyes, "I-Inuyasha....ugh...please...PLEASE HURRY!!!!"

(Inuyasha's POV)

It was pouring like crazy. Though on the bright side, it was washing away most of the blood on the fish. We jumped out of the forest to see the hut. I smiled. I walked in smiling, "Kagome you won't believe-" I dropped the fish on the ground. I ran to Kagome and grabbed her hand, "Kagome!"

Atsura came in, "Kagome! Oh my god!" I looked up from Kagome, "What do we do!?" She was pulling up her sleeves, "We have to deliver this baby now. Sitsu, go outside and get a bucket with water, then I want you to boil it!" Sitsu whined, "But it's pouring out there!"

That got me so pissed off, "What the hell Sitsu!! Here, the love of my life, is in pain. And you don't wanna get some water cause its fucking raining outside! What the hell is wrong with you!?" She looked at me as if heart broken, "Love of your life?" She took a step back. I looked at her straight in the eye, "Yeah, you heard me! Now got get that water!" She ran out.

I felt Kagome's grasp on my hand get tighter. I looked down at her, "Kagome! You ok? Hang on Kagome! You can do it!" She looked up at me, "I-Inuyasha?.....Don't worry 'bout....me. I'll be fine." She screamed in pain and gasped. Her eyes widened then shut again. I looked down at her. she opened her eyes which had tears rushing down. Kagome smiled, "Once this is over...the three of us will live together. Right there in our home."

I thought about it. Three? Could be four... I looked down at her. Water filling my eyes, "D-Do you promise!?" She looked at me smiling, "Yeah...I promise." She flinched in pain.

Atsura was where her legs were at, "Ok Kagome, just keep breathing ok. Were gonna do this quick and easy , ok?" Kagome slightly nodded back. Atsura got into a certain position, "Ok Kagome, now I need you to push."

Kagome took a deep breath and pushed, "Ugghhh......AAAHHHHH!!!" She screamed really loud. Her grasp on my hand got even tighter. She bit her bottom lip tightly.

All this pushing lasted for god knows how long. Kagome constantly lost and regained consciousness due to the pain. It was cruel to watch. I thought I was gonna pass out myself. I dont even know how much time had passed by, but it just kept dragging on and on.

What seemed like forever, everything went blank. Kagome's hand loosened, and there it was. The sound of a baby crying. Atsura and Sitsu were moving quickly. Atsura looked up at me, "Congratulations Inuyasha. It's a boy." She handed the infant to me. I cradled him in my arms. I turned to looked down at Kagome.

I looked at her, "Kagome?...." She didnt respond. I grabbed her hand, "Kagome!!"

(Kagome's POV)

I heard someone screaming my name. I barely opened my eyes to see Inuyasha. His eyes were filled with tears, "I-is it.....over? Did I do it?" He smiled as he whiped his face, "Yeah, you did a great job kagome. Look, its Akiro!" I smiled as I saw Akiro.

Though, all of a sudden I got another flash pain, just like when I was giving birth to Akiro. "AHH!!!" I screamed in pain. Atsura came back and checked. She gasped, "Oh my god.....there's another baby."

(Inuyasha's POV)

Another....baby!!! No, this couldn't be happening. Im about to loose Kagome! Atsura looked up at Kagome, "Kagome, I can already see the head. Your almost done. Now I need you to push with all your strength!" Kagome once again took a deep breath and pushed.

It took about 20 minutes for our second baby to arrive. It was another boy. Atsura was holding on to Akiro, as I held to new one. "Kagome, please open your eyes!" Tear were pouring out of my eyes, "Kagome...." I could see she barely opened her eyes, "Huh, Kagome!"

She turned to look at me, "Inu.....yasha....." I smiled, "This is really it. The four of us are gonna be together, right?" She looked at me and nodded. She took a sigh, "Inuyasha, im really sorry but....I'm starting to feel a bit tired. Could you let me rest, just for a second."

I started crying even more, "No wait! Can we just talk...You don't have to say anything. Cmon, you have too look at our second baby. He's so tiny, just like Akiro. We have twins, just like Sango and Miroku! Soon they'll be going on hunts with us. There's already so much we're gonna do in he future. The four of us."

I looked at Kagome, her eyes were starting to close. Atsura was getting a wet towel, "Damn, she's losing energy!" I looked down at Kagome, "Kagome? Kagome?" She smiled at me, "Inuyasha....I love you. Please, please promise me that....if I dont make it, you'll protect our two handsome boys.

I frowned as I kept choking on my own sobs, "Dont say that. You're gonna make it ok. The four of us will live together forever! Just like we promised! You remember the promise!!"

(Kagome's POV)

My eyes kept closing. I tried to keep them open but I couldn't. I could barely hear Inuyasha. Before I knew it everything went blank. My body went numb. I was sure...this was the end.

It had finally stopped raining outside. A new beginning.