Chapter 4

Goddess POV

I was too ashamed. Everything we did was something foreign to me. Never in my life have I experienced a orgasm until today with Tray. The feeling ripped through my whole body. Painful overwhelming pleasure was built so high that it came spilling out of me like a waterfall. To put it simply, the feeling was amazing.

Yet no matter how mind blowing the pleasure was, I was upset that he would leave me like that. Not that I wanted things to presume. Yet, he riled me up and left me hanging. Ms. King will just have to deal with her own son when it comes to him waking up. I got up off the bed in a hurry. I fixed my cloths and I ran out of his house. I went to grab my things from across the street. I got into my car and left him. I wouldn't have able to be in the same car as him. We always ride together but the bus will have to do for him today. I was going to keep my distance. Yet, I knew that we will meet again. And knowing that was a pain since we do take classes together. It was inevitable. Although, I couldn't deny that I would hate not seeing him again.

When I arrived at school I went to class. I didn't want to because this was one of the classes I take with him. Human anatomy. I hope he stays home. But of course he doesn't. He comes and sit in his normal spot. Which is located at the back of the class, the desk in front of mines. He doesn't greet me like he normally does. I was fine with that. I didn't care. So why did I feel a bit of disappointment wash over me.

Sadness instead of anger. I kicked his desk and he let out a small laugh. Bastard. But hearing that means he isn't mad. But why should I care. I should be the mad one here. He turns around. A small smirk forms on his lips.

"I'm sorry Goddess for coming onto so strongly. I should have stopped."

"More like rape. " I said

He looked sad. And that's not normal for him. Not like I care. I was kind of stuck though. I didn't know what to say. I notice that he didn't call me his mini g but instead my name which is also weird.

"We both know that could never happen. Your just too shy to start things off."

"So that gives you a reason to sexually assault me."

He gave me a look and again I didn't care. So I just kept quiet. And continued my day.

I wanted the normal routine we had yet I was to mad to let that happen. To let us laugh and play and enjoy our time together. Even when he became aggravating. But this morning I was forced to see him in a new light. I don't know if I like it. Well of course I like it but I don't know if I'm ready for that. So our day continued like that. The lack of communication. We stayed to ourselves. He rode the bus home. I guess he didn't want to be around me. I drove home and walked into my room. Dropping all of my things.

Today was lonely. To be honest, Tray is my only true friend right now. And he is trying to ruin that. I didn't want anything besides a friendship with anyone. I heard a loud thump. And then I heard my mom cry out. My heart stop. My dad is mad again. He is going to hurt us again. I heard a punch land again and again and again. I couldn't take it no more. I ran to their bed room. I saw my mom on the floor. Her small frame curled into a ball. My father hands was covered in blood once again.

Once again I had to witness her be beaten on. Once again I see her on the floor wailing out her visible pain. Once again I was unable to stop what was happening to us. Once again I had enough of witnessing this and I endangered myself by speaking up.

"Stop!" I yell. He looks at me. He storms over starts hitting me. Pain shot throughout my whole body as I cried out. Only for him to tell me to shut my fucking mouth. To never disobey him again or he would kill me. Saying I was not worthy to be his daughter. The pain from the blows he gave me will never compare to the words he used to fucking cut me with. The words that were so frequently thrown my way in the shape of sharpened knifes.

And so he left. I looked at my mom. Who sat there crying.

"Why don't you leave him!" I whispered through my cries. I couldn't understand it. I refused to understand it. I couldn't imagine anyone wanting this life, so why would she settle for it.

"Get the fuck out." She says. And so I did. I dragged my body to the bathroom. The pain radiate throughout my whole body. I turned on the shower and sat there letting the water run red for a bit. I didn't even look in the mirror. I already knew how fucked up I was. I went to my bed and laid naked under my soft black covers. I didn't cry. Yet I felt the tears fall from my eyes. He lied to us. Saying he changed. But it was my fault for believing in such a myth. My fault. This is just a routine that I'm sadly and pathetically stuck in with these people I call my parents. And I fell into a black void.