Chapter 15

Goddess POV

Once the sky was conquered by darkness, I decided it was time for us to turn in at a hotel. It's been one hell of a day for everyone. We all decided that we would stay here for the night and then in the morning we'll discuss our next move. We walked into our two bed hotel room.

We didn't discuss the sleeping arrangements but I didn't care. I ran and jumped on the bed furthest from the door abandoning my bags at the doorway. I heard low chuckles. Tivon walked in and sat at the edge of my bed.

"I'll be back. I'm going to get my cloths. " Tray said closing the door leaving me and Tivon alone once again. I sighed. What the hell is wrong with him? He is never the one to be so distant and agitated.

"What do you feel like eating tonight." Tivon said with his grey eyes locked on me. I crawled down to where he sat resting my head on my arms while I stared back. I laid there pondering what I really wanted.

"Honestly I don't know. I just want to eat something unhealthy." I wined making my eyes wide with my lower lip poking out.

"Don't do that. " he said lowly glancing away from me as he let out a low laugh. Suddenly he stood and pulled out his phone.

"What's so funny. " I questioned while I walked over to him.

"You still are so indecisive about what you want to eat as long as it is unhealthy. Oh, I grabbed my DVD player and a few scary movies. I know how much you like being scared. " he said looking down at me with a small smirk.

"If I don't get scared, then the movie has failed its purpose. Also, I'm this big for a reason. A girl gotta eat." I replied while rubbing my stomach. Suddenly he moved my hands from my stomach to go around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I stared up at him narrowing my eyes.

"I use to tell you all the time that there is nothing wrong with being your size. I prefer my woman with curves and meat. I love a woman who can feed me and herself. I love a woman who I can cuddle up with at night while keeping me warm." He murmured while his lips were getting dangerously close to my lips as I stiffened with nervousness. I was frozen still as we stayed like that staring at each other with his eyes falling down to my lips like he couldn't look away.

"Please Tivon." I whispered trying to pull away from his grasp yet his arms only tighten around my waist as he suddenly picked me up causing me to let out a squeak. He sat down on the nearest bed making me straddle him. My breath hitched as I took in the new position. I could feel it rubbing against my butt twitching with excitement with every movement I made. I peeked up to see his hooded stormy grey eyes. I looked away as I tried once again but failing to escape those strong arms and lustful eyes.

I could feel his wet soft lips at my throat now. Shame washed over me because the more he didn't listen to me and attacked my throat the more the feeling of desire began to grow. I shouldn't feel this way and I shouldn't be reacting to his advances. Yet how could I not though. This was once somebody that was my world, that I loved emotionally and sexually.

What's so shocking though is that he never was this forward when it came to the physical part of our relationship. It would never go farther than kissing me on the lips. I was too scared to do anything else. Yet, here I am trying not to let the moan slip past my lips as I continued to try to push him away. It was no use though.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, his thumb was positioned over my clit through my leggings stroking it slowly. The moans slipped past my lips and filled the room as pleasure began to pump throughout my body. My attempts with trying to escape him was beginning to become more fierce so he flipped us over and began rubbing with even more eagerness as I gave up, finally submitting. My moans were now louder.