Chapter 11

Goddess POV

I could feel his anger radiating in waves as I stepped inside the room. How could I explain everything, if my swollen throat wouldn't allow words to come out. I took a deep breath calming my nerves and then I glanced at him. He was calmer now. That was good.

"What the fuck is going on Goddess." He said through clenched teeth and folded arms. I kept my distance and sat down on my bed as I explain everything. A frown formed on that handsome face of his.

"Look no matter what the fuck he said, drugs doesn't justify his abuse. No matter how fucking annoyed or mad you make me, I wouldn't dare raise my hand to harm you in any way. So you know what, I'm going to go finish kicking his ass." He tries to walk out the room but I stood up and put my hands on his chest stopping him in his tracks. I shivered from the contact and my stomach did a small flip.

"Tray trust when I say that I understand where you are coming from and you are right. But we don't know what was going on with him. He acknowledges his wrong doings and is willing to do anything to gain my trust and presence back unlike my dad. Plus everyone deserves a second chance. I'm not saying let's forget. But let us at least hear him out and attempt to forgive. Not forget, but forgive. I know hearing this from me might be crazy. But I'm tired of being scared and hurt. I'm tired of letting the people who hurt me have power over me. But I'm not heartless enough to push people away when they need me the most even if they did hurt me. I just can't do that to him." I choked out as tears began to spill over onto my red cheeks.

I couldn't hold back the pain and hurt that clawed to escape from the bottle I trapped it in. Tray sat down and pulled me into his lap. He just sat there and held me as I ruined his shirt with my salty tears until I couldn't cry anymore.

"Look, I wont do anything to him yet. I don't see how you are so forgiving and loving. You see the good even in the evil. I fucking admire and adore you for that. I couldn't do it myself. But you push me to be better and I thank you for that. But seriously I will rip his fucking head off if he touches you again." He whispered in my ear.

"You are just being violent for no reason now." I said with a snort. It's not like he is stupid enough to try to hurt me again.

"You belong to me. No one touches you but me. And why the fuck was he all over you like that? What was that about?" He questioned me with anger booming in his voice. I looked at him shocked.

"First off, he was not all over me. He had his head on my knee. Second off, I don't belong to nobody, because if I remember correctly we didn't establish anything about there being an us. " I said gesturing between him and I. " but you didn't really ask me if I wanted whatever this is. You always forced it on me. " I said with a sarcastic tone. He looked at me with raised eyebrows. I returned the look.

" I didn't force shit on you. I stopped but you started grinding on me. You provoked me to eat you out."He said with a smile causing me to blush furiously. The cocky bastard.

"I grabbed your hair to stop you and you still did it so you forced it. And until you actually ask how I feel and what I want, I will continue to do and say with who I want. Now come on, I'm making dinner. " I said trying to end the argument.

"You wasn't saying that when I had you moaning my name." He yelled out behind me. Once again I was shocked and now angry as fuck. I hoped Tivon did"t hear that.

"I promise you that you won't being hearing me moaning your name anymore." I snapped as I walked out the room.

I whipped up some spaghetti and garlic bread. And I called them both to come eat. I should let them both starve, but I'm not that mean. We all sat at the table and ate in silence. I could tell Tray was pissed but we haven't ate all day and he loved when I cooked. He inhaled it like it was air.

"Thank you Goddess, this bring back memories. You use to cook for me all the time. Sometimes I wouldn't even eat breakfast just so when I came over you would cook for me. It was just that good." My cheeks became scarlet with the uncomfortable compliments he was throwing my way. I tried to hide my face with my red curls.

"I appreciate it." I said uncomfortable.

"Too bad those days are over. " Tray says nonchalantly. I glared at him but it seems like him and Tivon was having a stare down. I sighed rolling my eyes and set down my fork. Both of them were pretty childish..

"Anyway, Tivon I think we should start talking about how we are going to help you. What's going to happen when we find out where my dad is? My mom left to go find him early this morning." He put down his fork also and shifted his gray eyes to me.

"It seem as if your father doesn't have what he was sent. These people he work for wants their shit. And since I use to be your fathers right hand man, they came after me and ask me to relay the message. They said if they don't get what they want soon..... things will get messy. That's a guarantee. So we need to find him and we need to find him fast." Tray and I shared a glance.

"That's why I said that you should come with me so I can keep an eye on you while we look for him. I don't know what I would do if something were to happen to you." He whispered staring at me with concern and my heart began to race from his intense stormy eyes and intense words. Suddenly Tray burst out into a deep laugh, releasing me from the trance that his eyes captured me in. I felt a wave of guilt as my eyes find they way back to Tray.

"Yeah, like she would actually leave with you. I think we can handle things ourselves and we will let you know how it goes."

"You don't know who you are dealing with. Plus I didn't ask you for your opinion. It's Goddess decision. Plus you can't protect her with just yourself." He spoke with anger leaking into his voice. He was never the one to take disrespect very well or fall into submission without a fight but I can tell he was restraining himself for my sake.

"You don't know what I can do or who I know. I would say that my judgement about her safety is way better than yours. Unlike you, I can keep my hands to myself." Once those words left his mouth I had to admit that those words were a low blow. I mean we just had a talk about moving on and forgiving. I was livid and I expected the same thing from Tivon, but all I saw was shame and sadness in his features and it broke my heart. 

I mean I was torn. Should I feel no pity for him? Should I feel furious for him? Should I feel happy that he feels sad about it?

I mean I am glad that he is sad, because that means he acknowledges the pain he has inflicted onto me. But, even now it kills me to see him angered or hurt about anything and I fucking hate that. I fucking hate it.

"That was unnecessary and just wrong Tray. I just want you to know that." Their eyes shot to me in pure shock. I could see the anger rising in Tray as he tried to speak, but I cut him off.

"I'm going to call my mom to see if she find him yet. Then we can go from there." I said trying to escape before anything else slip past my lips. Tivon just gave me a nod and Tray was just staring at me with raged filled eyes. Ignoring him, I sighed and rose from the table.

"Behave! " I said sternly. And then I went to fetch my phone to call my mother. Hopefully nothing else will happen.