Chapter 7

Tray POV

   I watched as Goddess leave out the room. I let out a deep breath. If only she knew how much I wanted her. I knew I wanted to fuck her, that was for sure. I cared about her too. I just don't know if what I felt is considered love. Honestly I'm scared that I'm already in love with her at this moment and I have been for awhile. Maybe.

I got out of bed and stretched. And then I heard Goddess phone going off. I walked over and looked at the message.

Tivon: Aye, its been awhile. I wanted to know if we cud hang out today. Please, I know that u probably don't want to see me. But I hate how things ended that day. Just give me a chance to talk to you. I still love you....

To say I was angry was a fucking understatement. I'll rip his fucking throat out if he come anywhere near her. I'm not just saying that because of his declaration of love for her. I mean I can admit that I don't like no guy coming at her that way. Let's just say he is one of the worst kind of people out there. I'm just worried with Goddess actually considering it.

Out of nowhere I heard a a loud thump and then Ms. Lore yelling. I got up. I threw on some shorts. As I started heading down the hall I heard a door slam. I approached the living room and looked the window. I saw Ms. Lore speeding off.

"Why did you leave the room." I heard from behind me. I turned slowly searching for any thing indicating that she was hurt. I saw a red hand print around her throat. I sighed. She will never be able to have a normal healthy life with unstable people.

"What happen to you." I asked.

"Why do you insist on not answering my questions. Its fucking annoying." She muttered. I smiled a bit. I couldn't help it. 

" I'm fine though. She just got mad because I told her as I quote 'a fucking blind and naive woman. But she going to look for her husband and won't be back until like Monday or Tuesday." She sighed. And began going back to her room.

"Good now can we continue doing what we were doing." I said impatiently. She glared at me and basically called me a horny dog.

"So my mini g finally let her calm demeanor vanish. You should speak out more. I couldn't be you." I said honestly. I wouldn't allow myself to be in her shoes. I would probably be dead or in jail. I have too much pride. I'll rather fucking die than endure the shit that my mini g has. When we stepped inside her room, I remembered that Tivon had texted her. My anger flared once again.

I stalked towards her and turned her around to face me. Confusion appeared on that pretty face of hers.

" What's wrong?" She questioned.

"That fucker texted you. I don't want you responding. Don't text, call, or even think about him."

"Who the fuck are you talking about Tray? I haven't texted anybody for the pass couple of days."

"Whatever, I don't care who you texted. I just know you better not text Tivon back." I said.

"Look you don't tell me what the fuck to do. You don't fucking own me. I'm gone do what I'm going to do regardless of what anybody say." she said her voice rising higher.

" I'm just trying to look after you damn. But I'll just leave you the fuck alone since me being concerned is so fucking bad." I spat sarcastically.

" Its a difference between being concerned and just being a fucking control freak. But leave then. I never asked you to do anything Tray. But I'm sorry for taking your precious time away. Now you have all the free time to go fuck your little whores since I'm not giving it up fast enough for you."

"Well thanks for dismissing me boss. I will leave you here to get your ass kicked by your dad and ex now. " I spat at her. Her mouth fell open. Her face became red and soon tears was pouring down her face. After a couple of seconds, she gathered herself together and her face became hard and emotionless. But the tears still falling down her face betrayed the hurt she tried to hide. I knew then I went to far. I stepped towards her and she stepped back.

" Look mini g you know I didn.....

"You meant what you said Tray. You can leave now. " she said trying to seem like she didn't care but, the crack in her voice gave her away.

"I'm not leaving until you realize I'm sorry. I didn't mean that shit. Im just worried about you. You know that." I said stepping towards her again. She stepped back again.

" Whatever just leave." She said her gaze settling on her black carpet covering the floor.

" Come here." I said. If she wants to be stubborn fine. But I know that I'm not leaving no fucking where especially since no one will be here with her. I am living here for a couple of days. She looks up at me like I had grown a second head. I couldn't help but smile at her reaction and that just pissed her off even more.

"Get the fuck out." she snarled angrily. I tried my best to hold my amusement in. I tried so fucking hard to not smile or even look like I wanted to laugh yet, when she screamed "really" I knew that I failed miserably. I gave up and let out a laugh that damn near turned into a sob when she tries to storm past me.

I grabbed her and smashed my lips onto her. She let out a gasp and I slipped my tongue past her soft lips. She tasted amazing. I aimed down until I reached her perky ass giving it a rough squeeze and then slapping it. She groan once again making me hard. The noise I was dragging out of her is so sexy.

I wrapped my hand around her throat as I dragged her over to the bed and she willingly followed.  Once we made it on the bed and I buried myself between her legs, she tried to push me off. But, I grabbed both of her hands and held them above her head. I started kissing lips hard, invading her mouth with my tongue. All she could do was moan and I fucking loved it. I stopped and she whimpered.

"Can you stop being mad at me now. You know I didn't mean it." I said softly.

"Whatever." She said breathing heavily. And I smiled at her stubbornness. I rolled off of her and I pulled her up the bed so I could lay on her. I just wanted to be held.

"Big fat grown ass baby." She muttered. I assumed she wasn't as mad anymore. She began playing in my short clumped up curls. Making me so relaxed that I became a bit sleepy. That confirmed she didn't hate me. She tried to get up and leave me after awhile.

"I dare you to fucking move. Hold me. Sleep with me." I whined.

"Oh, my god, you're annoying as fuck dude." She muttered. And I smiled. I was so sleepy now. Her being so warm and so soft didn't help. I just wanted to sleep in her arms. I think I sleep the best in only her arms. I would love to do this every night was the last thing I thought of before we dozed off.