Chapter 9

Goddess POV

I woke up and my body still ached with soreness. I tried sitting up but, Tray's arms wouldn't budge. I looked to my left reaching for my phone on the dresser. It was 6:39 pm and I had a couple text from people. I had 2 missed calls from Tivon. I sighed. I didn't want anything to do with him but I couldn't say I wasn't curious. I unlocked my phone and went to my call log. I sat there emersed in my own thoughts. Should I call him?

Suddenly, my phone was snatched out of my hands. I looked down and saw a glaring Tray. I gave him a hard look.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He said with a hint of anger.

"Nothing, can I have my phone back." I replied as calmly as possible.

"Nope, you need to stop lying to me mini g." He grunted out as he started to get out of the bed. I sighed and got up myself. Fucking tyrant.

"Look I'm hungry. What do you want to eat." I questioned agitated. I wasn't mean enough to not feed him though.

"You." He replied with a smile on his lips. I gave him a hard look. He makes everything sexual. But I can't even lie and say I wouldn't want to see how that felt. I could only imagine how amazing he would look with his mouth on my wet core as I cum in his mouth.

Oh god what has he done to me! I can feel the heated blush spread across my cheeks as I tried to kick the horny thoughts out of my mind.

"So you want me to eat you for real?" He questioned with lust lacing his voice making me blush even harder as I stuttered out my rebuttal.

"First off, you will never be able to " e-eat me". I'm pretty sure i would catch something from all the p-places that mouth has been." I said sarcastically.

"I'm not a whore. I don't know why you keep implying that." He said acting offended.

"You fuck a girl damn near every night." I said harshly.

"Well I didn't fuck you last night. And, no. I only have four bodies. Is somebody jealous? " He questioned in a teasing tone. I started to fake gag and cough. He just burst out laughing and I just couldn't help it. I laughed too.

"Why would I be jealous? " I said walking to my closet. I took out a pair of cut up blue jeans, and a plain black shirt with a pair of undergarments. I felt long strong arms slide along my waist. I felt his head rest on my shoulders while his lips brushed against my neck. He tighten his grip and pulled me onto his hard body. I could feel it rub against my butt. My throat began to swell with nervousness and desire.

" I thought you liked me mini g. Don't you want me all to yourself?" He whispered in a soft voice. Damn that was sexy. Tray then grips my hair with one hand while sinking his teeth in the sensitive flesh of my throat. My back arched as a moan escaped my lips. His other hand undid my robe making it fall exposing me once more. He started to explore my body. His fingers traveled up to my breast pinching my nipple. I moan even louder.

"Stop." I begged. He spun me around picking me up and grabbed me by my throat. I was breathless . He lifted my head forcing me to look at his piercing honey brown eyes. I looked down. I couldn't take seeing all that lust in his eyes. His every movement screams dominance. I hate to admit that it was sexy, but I was also scared to question his authority he forces over me sometimes.

He kissed me softly and I moan again. His big fat soft lips was driving me fucking nuts. I started to feel that sensation again in that area. I felt it pulse and thump like a heartbeat. It wanted to be filled. I felt the moisture between my legs smear on it through his shorts. My nails began to leave marks in his bare brown skin. He kept rubbing against me showing me what he wanted to do if I ever let it go that far.

"Mini g do you really want me to stop? Don't you want to see how I feel inside of you? I know you do baby." He whispered in my ear still stroking me through his shorts. I'm not ready for that. I can barely take this. I don't want that thing to in me.

"Please let me go!" I moaned breathless. This is fucking embarrassing. He stopped stroking and stood still for a couple seconds as if he could sense my fear. I could feel our hearts racing. I could hear our heaving breathing. I could still feel that fucking annoying sensation.

"I'll take you to the bathroom so you can get ready. I'm going home." I stopped breathing. I didn't want him to leave. Yes, he was annoying and keep overstepping his boundaries. But if I was honest, I wanted this. I fucking craved this. Even if I didn't, he is my best friend at the end of the day. I'm not letting him distance himself.

"Are you coming back?" I asked. My voice cracking as he sat me down on the bathroom counter. He turned his back on me and turned on the shower. Tweaking it until it was the perfect temperature for me. Suddenly I'm aware that I'm completely naked. With heated cheeks and a blush creeping across my face, I also realized how comfortable I've been with him when it comes to my body. He turns back around and looks at me and it was still hard. That's not what caught my attention but the large wet stain that surrounded that area did though. I most definitely think I'm going to die of embarrassment.

"Don't worry mini g. I know that you don't want me to leave. I promise to be back." Cocky bastard. He kissed my forehead and pulled me into a hug causing us both to groan as his dick rubbed up against my wet core once more. This was too much for me I needed him. I needed something to make this painful urge to go away in my lower regions.

I pulled him closer as I began to grind against him as jolts of pleasure courses throughout my body. He tried to stop me but I just kept grinding. I won't lie and say I wanted to stop because I didn't. I needed to feel satisfied. I could hear him moaning. Suddenly I feel long thick fingers down to my wet pussy and began rubbing me.

Suddenly he began rubbing my clit and I threw back my head letting out a scream as the immense pleasure caused black dots to appear in my vision. I was now leaking onto the counter as he continued his assault on my sensitive bud. I felt this pressure building up like last time in his room. I felt like I was ready to explode from all the pleasure that was building up and right before I could he stopped. I couldn't feel him against me anymore and I whimpered.

I slowly looked down to see him on his knees face to face with my pussy and I felt like I could cum just from the sight. He was staring at it so intensely as he grabbed my thighs and open them wide as both of my feet rested against opposite ends of the counter. Before his lips could reach my core my hands reached down tugging his hair back to stop him. He let out the sexiest groan ever as he looked up biting his lip. I was a goner as my grip loosened and he took a lick at my clit. And that's all that took.

I couldn't hold back as he began licking my pussy up and down continuously. He grabbed both of my thighs and threw them over his shoulders as he grasped my ass brining me closer. I wanted to cry as overwhelming pleasure began crashing through me. I felt like I was in heaven. He flicked his tongue over my clit and then began to suck harshly making me cum hard in his mouth as I let out a strangled scream. My body shook violently as my release made me weak. All I could do was whimper as he began licking my juices from my sensitive folds.

Soon he stopped and pulled me into a hug carefully as he pressed kisses to my forehead, neck, anywhere he could reach. And soon my body stop shaking as I relaxed into his caring arms. He took me a bath instead as I was too weak to stand in a shower and laid me in the bed.

"I gotta go to my house for cloths. I'll just shower over there and pack me a bag. If I stay in this state then something will happen that you aren't ready for." I looked down to see him still hard. Guilt ran through me as I realized that I left him in a state of desire when I have been selfishly satisfied.

"I'm sorry. Do you want me to ret-" I began with a heated blush before he cut me off.

"No I didn't do that so you could give me something back. I would be ok with just doing that with you all the time until you're ready. But I gotta handle this...problem." He said as he grabbed and stroked himself right in front of me causing me to blush furiously as I looked away. He a deep laugh before kissing me goodbye promising to return quickly.