Chapter 16

Goddess POV

I awoke from my slumber and my eyes opened to see the room conquered with darkness with only a hint of light emitting from the TV. I tried to get up until I realized that I had 2 half naked guys trapping me with their bodies. My breath hitched. It was a lot of skin contact. My tank top and shorts did little to shelter me.

Tivon was positioned behind me with his hands around my waist and his head resting in my red curls like a pillow. Tray was positioned in front of me with his head on my breast which was no surprise because he is such a baby. Now, I need to find a way out. I tried to remove Tivon hands from waist but he just tighten his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"Where are you going?" he whispered into my ear. Instantly, I pulled away and the sudden and harsh movement woke Tray up.

"Aye, y'all go back to sleep and stop moving damn. " he whispered angrily at us while he nuzzled his head against my breast kissing each one then laying down gently on them while humming.

"Owww. What was that for? " he said when I pinched him.

"Get off me. Why the the fuck didn't you two sleep in the other bed. " I said attempting to get up but failing horribly when I was pulled back down onto Tivon's lap straddling him.

"That's gay. " they said in a unison.

"Whatev- , hey stop that! " I said wriggling swatting away Tivon grip on my ass. He groaned and I stopped moving feeling blood and heat rush to my face. I could suddenly feel why he groaned and I felt his hands slip up from my ass up to my waist as he sat up. His eyes grew a shade darker as he began to lean forward. Suddenly I felt myself being ripped from his grip.

When I looked up, I saw that I was beneath Tray in the other bed.

"Nobody is allowed to sexually assault mini g but me." It seems as if his possessiveness has kicked back in.

"Too bad, I can't help it. " he said back with a laugh while he jumped into the bed we were in. Tray grabbed me making me wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist while he tried to carry me away from Tivon. His body was so warm, and hard. I caught myself staring at his beautiful lips. There were so big and looked so soft that it took all I had not to attack his lips with my own while exploring ever hard muscle with my hands. But I pushed away those images in my head.

"Don't say that. No one has permission to sexually assault me period. " I said shaking my head at their insane words. Tivon tackled us onto the bed trying to steal me away. I managed to scrabble away from them both grabbing some more cloths and locked myself in the bathroom to take a shower. I heard them pounding on the door and pleas for me to unlock it. Yet those pleas fell on death ears as I enjoyed the pleasure of steaming hot water engulfing me.

********

"Can you guys please put on shirts. " I said with lowered eyes. It's really hard trying to think when I have two dudes walking around flaunting their muscles with their sexy v lines on display. The sight was breathtaking.

"Why mini g? " Tray said throwing a amused smile my way.

"Are we distracting you? " Tivon added with his own sexy smile. I was going to die. I sighed.

"No, I just thought that two very straight men wouldn't want to flaunt their muscles off to each other. No, straight wouldn't be the word since you two slept together in the bed with me. Like someone could have gotten the other bed and the other the couch. Well I guess you guys just couldn't keep your hands off one another. It would have been too obvious if you two did sleep in the same bed without me, right? " I said in a dramatic tone like I just solved a mystery. The looks on their faces were fucking hilarious. I tried to hold in the laughter that so badly wanted to fill the room. Like I said I tried but it was a failure because their look of shock and disgust soon turned into anger at my obvious amusement.

"I don't know what you are trying to imply but I'll be back with cloths. " Tivon muttered.

"You should know out of all people that I don't roll that way, but if it'll make my mini g comfortable then I will hide all this sexiness from you virgin eyes." He said with a snicker while making his way over to his duffle bag.

"God your ego is making you delusional. I was obviously getting flustered because of Tivon." I said

"Get your ass beat." he growled. My laugh filled the room.

"Hurry up ladies we will be leaving in 10." I yelled.

*******

"This is the hotel my mom thought he was at." I said with a swollen throat. To say I was nervous was an understatement. My mother and I might not have the best relationship but she always kept me updated. I haven't heard from her for over a day now. That most definitely wasn't a good sign. I felt a hand rubbing my back in a circular motion and I looked up to see Tivon.

"You know I got you no matter what we find, even the impulsive asswhipe back there won't let anything happen to you." he said with a small smile of encouragement. I assume he sensed my distress. That's one thing I liked about him, he was observant and comforting.

"Aye I heard that fucker." Tray commented walking up beside me planting a kiss on my forehead then patting my head like you would a pet.

"I didn't whisper, stutter, or deny what I said. " he retorted. They stood glaring each other.

"Look let's just ask the guy at the front desk if he knows my dad if he does then we will go to his room. Save beating each other ass for another day. " I walked into the hotel without another word.

Soon I was standing in front of room 216. I knocked multiple times, yet it was no use because no one answered. I could feel a panic attack coming on. I know my dad was here and that my mom found him. Maybe those men find them? Or my dad did something to her? Or I'm just fucking crazy and there both in there sleep? Honestly, there was endless possibilities. I turned and asked the man could he open the room. He looked unsure. I tried my best to convince him and it payed off well. The man stepped up and open the door with a frown plastered to his face.

The boys and I filed into the room. My gut feeling told me something was wrong. It was obvious something happened here. It was beer bottles everywhere. Paper and cloths decorating the place. Pillows were torn open. The room displayed chaos. I turned a corner to find a trail of blood and I began to follow it. My heart began to pound at a wild rate. I turned the corner to witness a scene that made my heart drop. I couldn't breathe nor talk nor scream. Suddenly, I lost feeling in my legs, and I dropped to my knees. Why am I never spared tragedy?