|Snow day|

A/n. I decided to try something different so here is my story with no character POV's. Tell me if you prefer this or the POV's.

All 6 teenagers stood there, mouthes dropped and eyes glistening. It was truly magical. Especially Elevens facial expression. Mike looked at her in awe, wrapping his arms around Elevens tiny torso, pulling her into his side.

It was El's first snow day and it took a while for her to realise what it was.
"So I won't get hurt?" El kept asking throughout the morning and the same reply came from everyone.
"No, it's fun to play in the snow"
You could see the expressions in her eyes. The excitement and fright in her eyes, giving her butterflies like the ones she got when she was with mike.

Mike was just as nervous. Not because he was scared but, because he didn't want El to get ill and he would feel bad if she did. As the morning became lighter, Mike developed a red nose and red cheeks from the cold air. It made everyone laugh.

The group of friends walked outside with their warm clothes on alongside some gloves to keep their hands warm. Karen had reluctantly let El go outside to play in the garden with the boys but she ended up persuading Karen to let her out.

As the day went on, the street was filled with laughter and screams that came from outside the Wheelers house. The snowballs being made and the new snowman that stood outside the house added to the day but, not once had Mike looked away from El because he thought she was beautiful. He was looking because she was beautiful.

Sorry for not updating. School is Annoying and I'm always tired so expect a new chapter every weekend. This will be finished in the next chapter and this doesn't relate to my last chapter.
Stay strange xxx