|Its this feeling....i get when im with you|

It was dark and I was scared. Mike left and I was alone in the dark abyss, trying to hide from my thoughts. I wouldn't be surprised if I was crying in my sleep but the nightmare was getting worse....

Eleven was turning and crying in her sleep, causing mike to wake up. They had both fallen asleep in Mikes room after watching a movie. His heart shattered when he saw eleven crying in her sleep.
"El, el wake up! It's mike. Please wake up" mike gulped, shaking her lightly with his hair slightly getting in the way of his eyes.

Eleven bolted upright, sweat falling from her face and  tears streaming out of her dark eyes. It looked like she had seen a ghost.
"Bad men" Eleven gulped, trying not to let out anymore cries. Mike just sighed, pulling Eleven into his lap, playing with her hair with one hand and wrapping the other round her waist. They sat like this for a while till Mikes alarm went off. He sighed deeply and chucked it at the wall.
"MOM IM NOT GOING TO SCHOOL, I FEEL SICK" mike beckoned down the stairs
"OKAY MIKEEE" his mime screeched. While all of this was happening, el had positioned herself on top of mike, not aware of how awkward mike was feeling about it.
"El, what are you doing?" Mike chuckled and el just looked at him. Her eyes dilated.
"What is love?" Eleven asked innocently.
"Well, it's this feeling....this feeling I get when I'm with you. I-it's like a fire, burning in your chest b-but it feels nice. The fire o-only ignites when your with the p-person you love it if you think of them" mike said, his face getting hot and his cheeks turning redder by the minute. Eleven chuckled and kisses mike, still straddling him.
Mike kissed back, pulling her downward towards him.
"Mike...I think I'm in love with you" Eleven blurted out.
"Eleven. I know I'm in love with you" mike replied, rubbing his nose against hers playfully.
"I know I'm in love with you to" Eleven gulped but relaxed as mike smiled at her. Eleven blushed and smiled back and, in that moment. El knew that everything was okay.