|Camping|

The kids settled on a summer holiday activity and decided to spend three weeks camping in some woods by the beach, north of Hawkins. Eleven was the most excited one out of the whole group as she had grown fond of nature and wildlife. She also loved exploring new things and learning more each day so she took this trip as an educational one and was determined to learn as much as possible.

But she was going to find that rather difficult because a certain pale faced, freckled cheeked, curly haired, brown eyed boy was also gonna be on this trip. His name was Micheal wheeler. She adored mike. She thought he was amazing and she didn't know she did but, she loved him.

Mike placed his arm around eleven and bought her close "You okay? You seem lost"
Eleven sighed and grabbed mike's free hand "just tired"
"Right" he replied, not fully convinced but she was telling the truth. Dustin and Lucas, alongside Maxine were singing (more like screaming) their hearts out to the song on the radio
"SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO NOOOOWWWWW"
This caused the sleeping William Byers to wake up to his favourite song
"IF I GO THEIR WILL BE TROUBLE"Will joined in, causing eleven and the rest of the boys to laugh. They stayed like this till they got to the camp, singing and laughing. It was amazing in Elevens eyes.

When they arrived, Lucas and Dustin instantly started bickering over who set the tent up so mike pulled eleven behind a tree.
"El, what's the matter?" Mike asked, worry filling his eyes. Eleven sighed, looking down
"I think I'm sick"
"I think I'm sick" it rang through mike's head like a megaphone. It gave him a headache
"Why do you think that?"
"Whenever I'm around you. I get this feeling in my stomach and my cheeks turn hot....am I allergic to you?!"
Mike chuckled. Not fully realising what eleven had said yet. Then it hit him. I get this feeling in my stomach. My cheeks turn hot

Mike blushes and pulled eleven into a hug "Your not sick. You just love my amazing charm" he smirked, trying to joke around.
Eleven was confused. Love? Love. She remembers seeing it in the dictionary.
Love

Flashback
Eleven was sitting in her bed when she stumbled across a new word

Love
noun
1.
a strong feeling of affection.
She flicked over to the word 'affection'
Affection
noun
1.
a gentle feeling of fondness or liking.
She then flicked to fondness
Fondness
noun
1.
affection or liking for someone or something.
She smiled, knowing that she loved mike

End of flashback

Eleven smiled, knowing she infact did love mike. "Yeah, I do love you" she said, not realising she said it aloud

Boom boom
Thud
Mike wheelers heart was thumping loudly. 'Yeah, I do love you' it replayed in his head.
"I love you too"
—————————————————
Okay can we keep this short and sweet. I'll make a part two and possibly three, maybe even a four when I'm ready but for now. Check out my other book. It's Fillie I know but I like the storyline and it's the only names I could think of. There are not many chapters yet but there will be.

Love and light,L