|Studying|

A/N:I was asked to write one similar to the stancy scene but there are loads so I just kinda took this one. I hope this is okay lol
————————————
It's been a year since el came back. Her and mike were official and she loved it.

It was currently a Monday night. This meant, homework. She started school a few moths after she came back and now she has a higher IQ than Lucas. She loves to tease him about that. She was really smart and loved science, much to the boys liking. She joined the AV club and later on took an interest in running. She soon joined the track team and became well known around school. This also meant that the boys became more popular and don't get bullied as much.

Eleven takes out her notebook and turns to page 353. 'Algebra' she sighs and starts to write the answers in, completely forgetting about the quiz tomorrow morning.

Ring
Ring
Eleven looked over to her phone, sitting on her nightstand. It was a pink colour (kinda like Nancy's)
She smiled, half hoping for it to be mike as she pulled the phone up to her ear
"Hello?" She questioned, her voice slightly raspy
"Hi el" the raven haired boy replied. Eleven smiled uncontrollably at the sound of Mike's voice
"I was just calling to see if you have studied for the quiz tomorrow"
Eleven cursed under her breath "shit"
"Eleven Jane Hopper! Since when did you learn to speak like that?" Mike joked, causing el to laugh
"I learnt it from you and Dustin, duh" she scoffed, a snarky tone in her voice that made mike laugh.
"I'm guessing you haven't studied so I'll be over in a bit" mike stated.

Obviously, eleven tried to talk it out of him but he insisted
"Fine. But to study mike! Nothing else" and with that, she hung up.

Knowing mike was coming over sent shivers down her spine. He had snuck in before so it wasn't a new topic. In fact, she knew exactly how long it took for him to get to her house.

When Hopper had found eleven after she came back from seeing her sister, they had moved in across the street from mike. To her liking, this mean mike could come over whenever he wanted. Obviously this made mike happy too. He always felt the need to be close to her.

After brushing out her hair and putting mike's AV hoodie on, she slumped down on her bed. Waiting for her window to be knocked on.

Only seconds later, she heard a knock on her window. She opened her pink curtains and there sat mike wheeler, flash cards in hand and a smile plastered on his face. Eleven giggled, opening the window to allow mike to enter her pink room. If mike had given her a blue dress that day she had to come to school nearly three years ago, her favourite colour would be blue so, as she was given a pink one. Her favourite colour was pink. Her room was covered in fairy lights and string dancing and intertwining along the ceiling. Along the string was ribbons of photos, maybe about 5 per ribbon, hanging from the string. Photos of her and her friends. Her bed was on the wall, on the left of her window. It was a white framed king size with, you guessed it, baby pink and white bedding and pillows. Her desk was white, as were her window frames and picture frames. Her wardrobe was white and grey. It held a lot of pastel and dark clothing, along with three of mike's hoodies that she stole from him.

Mike sat himself on Elevens bed, Patting the spot next to him. She happily sat in her bed, facing the boy she has grown to love.

It started off simple. Questions on the brain and human anatomy. Then it got harder and Eleven started overthinking
"El? Stop working too hard" mike gushed, worry and concern filling his eyes. Eleven sighed and slammed her book onto her desk as mike scooted closer to her
"Hey, don't beat yourself up about it. You'll do fine" he smiles, pulling his girlfriend into a hug and kissing her sweetly. Eleven kissed back, harder and roughly as she staggered back to her bed. Mike placed her by the headboard and climbed in top of her, not letting his lips leave hers once. Timid hands started roaming. Elevens were under mike's shirt and mike's were around Elevens thighs.

After what seemed like hours, mike pulled away, panting heavily. A smirk on his face as his cheeks heated up. Eleven giggled and looked at her boyfriend with loving eyes.
"I love you"
"I love you too, el"
"How about we study now?" Eleven asks
"Sure but-" mike smirks "for every wrong answer, you take of an item of clothing"
Obviously eleven laughed, it wasn't something he hadn't seen before
"And if I get something right you have to do the same" she giggled, firing this back at mike who just nodded eagerly
"Your an idiot, mike wheeler"
"But you love it"

The next morning, mike was back home sitting with his family when holly spoke up
"How was last night with El? What were you studying? Human anatomy?"

Mike snorted, his orange juice spraying out his lips and nose and he kicks her under the table.

I guess every Wheeler goes through this