|Finals and Starts|

Warning: (cuz I don't wanna get reported) contains swearing (for all you amuricanos it's cussing)

Mike's room was where el spent most of her time. Wether it was laying with her (hot) boyfriend or talking to him. She just loved the familiarity of the boys room.

Today el and mike were studying for finals. El (who now likes to be called Ella or Jane by people she didn't know) was sitting on the floor, cross legged as she skimmed through her phycology textbook. This was the one class she always ended up missing so the whole subject was new to her. The idea of phycology and ethics really intrigued el though so she decided to take it for finals.

Reading through the book, eleven had came across the word love.
"Hey mike?"

"Yes babe?"

"What is love?"

She honestly didn't know what it was! She didn't mean for it to confuse and scare the living fuck out of her boyfriend but, unfortunately she did.

"W-what?" He choked, great.

"What is love? I actually don't have a clue what it is"

Mike sat down next to her and pulled eleven into his lap

"Your shitting me, right?"

El snorted, shaking her head and turning so their faces were inches apart.

"What is love, mike?"

Mike kissed her. "Love is where you stay up till like two am just talking"

El giggled, running a hand through mike's dark locks of hair.
"Oh really, what else then babe?"

Mike sighed and cupped her cheeks. "And when you'd save the person you love from getting their ass whooped by bully's"

"Do you love me, mike?"

Mike rolled eleven over and hovered over her petite body
"With all my heart. Do you love me?"

She rolled her eyes, her body and cheeks becoming flushed. "Yes, till the day I die mike" she kissed his collarbone "till the day I fucking die"

They stayed in silence till eleven pulled mike onto her, practically forcing him to kiss her.
"I love you" they both said, at the same time

(OkaY now I wish I wasn't single)
Sorry if it's rushed. Kinda shook cuz I got NotiCEd by someone I idolise on wattpad soooo........ now I can't sleep so I wrote this. Thanks everyone for reading my trashy book and supporting me through this. I'm kinda still debating wither or not to do this but I might. Might do a face reveal if this chapter gets enough comments and votes. I don't wanna crack your screen so I need a reason to be posting my face.

I literally love everyone who reads this book (as in I am grateful for all of you. Not as in how mine and el described it here) and i wonder why you still read it. Again, thanks for sticking by me.

Now. Enjoy this meme

 Enjoy this meme

Adios