Detention

Just that morning, Taehyung thought to himself, What might possibly go wrong at his new school?

And now he has the answer. Everything.

He silently sat in his desk after school ended, all the while trying to calm himself; Hoseok kept tapping a pen on the table, making Taehyung frustrated. He kept staring at the book, desperately trying to not lose his calm.

Firstly, this Hoseok guy made him move from his seat; got him in trouble; and now he's annoying the heck out of him. It made Taehyung want to choke him to his demise.

He further buried his face in his book to handle his decreasing patience.

"Can you just stop doing that?!" He whispered to the guy; who just rolled his eyes at him and resumed tapping the pen.

Taehyung groaned and tried to focus onto reading the book. As he read through it, he was suddenly called, "Mr.Kim, looks as if you like getting yourself in trouble from the first day." The teacher smirked at the surprised Tae.

Tae turned his eyes towards Hoseok to look at his expression, and he noticed how the guy tried hard to hold back his laughter. Jerk.

He just gave an awkward laugh to the teacher, not saying anything that would get him in further trouble.

"Don't associate with this guy here. He's useless" The teacher pointed his index finger at Hoseok, whose suppressed laughter suddenly turned into an angry look. He just glared at the teacher without uttering a word.

After the teacher left them, Tae could see the annoyed expression on his face which made sure to stay there for the rest of the Detention session. He tried hard to suppress his giggle, which failed causing him to whimper and snort in between.

"Stop laughing." The guy ordered.

"Sorry, I didn't quite hear you. Just like you didn't, when I asked you to stop tapping." Tae grinned.

Hoseok pursed his lips in annoyance and forcefully slammed his fist on the table. It startled Taehyung, making him flinch, and he just nervously blinked at the guy.

The bell rang, and Hoseok stormed out of the room. He's such a weirdo..good riddance though.

Taehyung picked up his bag and walked out of the room. As he reached near the school gate, he was surprised by Hoseok who was leaning against the opposite wall.

"H-Hi. I thought you were gone.." Taehyung stuttered out of surprise, a little nervous because the last time he saw him was ㅡ storming out of the room after banging his fist on the table.

He was suddenly dragged and pushed against the wallㅡhis shoulders pinned to the hard surface, making a sudden electric shock of pain emerge from the spot; he gasped in pain and surprise.

"Wh-What are you doing?!" Taehyung yelled, traces of hurt evident in his voice.

"If you laugh at me once again, I'll make sure to take your amusement away." Hoseok threatened with his face dangerously close to him and let go of his shoulders.

Taehyung held his shoulders in pain, "Are you crazy?!". Hoseok just scoffed, "The kind of crazy you can't handle." He smirked, took a hold of his bike and left.

"Hey! That's my bike!" Taehyung screamed at the guy from behind who was walking away.
"It's mine unless you learn your lesson" Hoseok shouted without even turning back as he waved his way out.

||

Taehyung just couldn't control his anger against this jerk who kept threatening him. Who does he think he is?

"Hey Brother! Can I come in?" Taehyung's little sister knocked on his bedroom door and he allowed her in. "What do you want, Kim Mei?" He groaned at the girl who was just 2 years younger than him.

"Can I use your bike tomorrow? I want to reach school early." She smiled with innocent puppy eyes which always annoyed the hell out of Taehyung. But what he was more worried aboutㅡ what should I tell her?

"Uhmm-" He mumbled trying to find an answer, "I gave it to a friend." He tried to grin his way out. Hoping the conversation would end there with Mei saying okay and leavingㅡ

"Okay" She said, paused but,"then get it from him in the evening." But she didn't know how troubled the situation was. He wasn't even sure if he was ever getting his bike back.

His mind bulb suddenly lit up with an idea,

"Mei, maybe you could ask him for the bike tomorrow? I don't know where he lives." Taehyung asked her with a hopeful grin.

"And why should I do that, exactly?" She crossed her arms. "You need the bike, don't you? You could just ask him because he won't listen to me" Taehyung scrunched his nose up at her annoying attitude.

Mei rolled her eyes, "Fine. I'll do it." She let go of her crossed arms, "Thanks for nothing." She shrugged and strolled out of the room without saying anything else.

She was the kind of sister who could turn the sweetest when she needed or wanted something. And the very next momentㅡshe could be the rudest or meanest person alive.

Atleast that's what she mostly was to Taehyungㅡ mean.

||

The next day Taehyung woke up happily, until he remembered that there was this disgraceful person waiting for him at school. As he walked down the stairs, he noticed Mei at the breakfast table.

He went up to her and sat on her opposite. "You remember, right? That you have to ask him about the bike?" Taehyung whispered, slightly leaning over the table.

"Uhh yeah I do. What was your class again? 3-3? I'll be there at lunch break." Mei said, stuffing food into her mouth as she tried to hurry out of the room.

"Yeah- Thanks." Taehyung said as he watched his sister leave.

Now- Jung Hoseok- he can't reject her, he'd have to return my bike!

__________________

Last updated:

21/11/18