Threat

Another update because I rather wanted to concentrate on this than studying, so here you go, boo ❤ ;-; rip me

Update: not too imp, but i wanted to mention that i recently unpublished the two seperate A/N chaps. First one was my thanks for 1k reads, second was the one about my uncle. Thought it would be convenient, nd cuz i felt uncomfortable reading it. Anyway, Enjoyyy 💕
_____________________________________

"What are we going to do?!" Tae squeals in horror.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Shut up. She's not going to do anything."

"You don't know her!"

"But I know myself." He smirks.

"What do you mean?"

- - -

"I knew it! I had my doubts at the dinner table. Seems like I was right, you both are just disguisting fags!"

Taehyung and Hoseok froze in their positions, with Tae still in Hobi's lap with his arms wrapped around his neck.

He quickly let go of his arms and pulled himself back, "Mei!"

"Just.. disgusting! How could you both do this?!" Mei puts on an frown on her face, "Hoseok. Above all, I didn't take you as the 'i-love-fucking-boys' type" she quotes it with her fingers.

Hoseok stays silent, but his eyes piercing at the girl. Mei got a little taken aback by his glare, but she didn't stop.

"You made a big mistake." She crosses her arms, "You had a choice to be with me. But instead, you gay fag, choosed my loser brother."

"Mei! You're being very inappropriate!" Tae yells with his eyes turning watery.

"Inappropriate?! See for yourself in the mirror! You disgust me, brother. I'm ashamed of you."

"Ashamed?" Tears start pouring out of his eyes.

Hoseok looks at Tae and without wasting another second in humiliation, he stands up from the bed.

"Disgust, you say?" Hoseok walks towards Mei slowly with his eyes gleaming in fire.

"Y-ye-yeah." Mei stutters, stepping back.

"Ashamed, you say?" He takes another step forward, stepping close to Mei with his fists clenched.

"Yeah. Ashamed. You guys are horrible." She says with pride in her answer.

"Horrible?" He chuckles, "I think you forgot to check the mirror, hun."

"What?" Her eyes widen.

Hoseok quickly grasps the back of her waist, and pulls her forward, crashing her against his chest. Mei struggles in his grasp, "What-What are you doing?!"

"What did you call me? Gay fag? The 'i-love-fucking-boys' type?" He chuckles again. His grin turning dangerous. "Surprisingly, you had been dying to seduce this 'gay fag' up until an hour ago."

Mei's face turns red, both anger and embarrassment evident on her face, "You-you- let go of me!"

"Why? If you hadn't seen me like that, wouldn't you still have wanted to achieve me? I'm a prize for you, ain't I?"

"What?! I don't kn-know what you're talking about-"

"Oh please, don't think I haven't noticed you discussing things about me with your stupid friends." He smirks.