Jimin

Hii ❤ I hope you're all in great health and happiness c:
it's 13th Nov today, and it's actually my birthday x) I turned 16 :) yikes I remember being so excited for my 'sweet 16' birthday when I was 10, and now I can't even.. life used to be a dream back then. I'm not having a party or anything, my dad brought this cake even tho I pretty much didn't wanna cut it this year; but he just forgot to bring the candles ㅜㅜ i'm not sure if birthday cake celebrations are complete without blowing out candles :/  update: he went and brought candles later xD

My internet have been REALLY bad :c they kinda fixed it today, it works a lil now but still it keeps getting disconnected.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter :* Jimin's past arc it is! Enjoyyy ❤❤

_____________________________________

|
|
2 years ago...
|
|

Jimin was a freshman in highschool and a very shy person. Not too shy, but the kind that found it hard to express himself. Yes, he was an introvert.

He loved reading novels and light novels other than his academic books. And he had no idea how he topped his tests. But he just didn't want to give up on the only thing that made him feel good in some wayㅡ being excellent at academics. He was shy, isolated, but his marks were the only thing that kept him from hating himself for his personality.

But of course, it came with it's own disadvantagesㅡ

"You topped the exams again?! You really are a worm.." A guy had cornered him when he was walking back home, and despite pleading to let him go, that guy did not. He punched him, throwing him on the floor "Worms like you should never come out of their houses! Just because of youㅡwe are called good-for-nothing! Get the hell out of this school already!" The guy kicked him as he laid groaning in pain.

"Pleaseㅡ stop.." Jimin pleaded as he pulled his legs closer to his chest and covered his head with his arms. The guy kept kicking and punching, making him bleed. Bruises all over his face.

||

No one noticed.

Not a single person in class noticed his swelled bleeding lips, or the cold bruise over his cheekbones, or his black eye.

He lived alone in his apartment. His parents were back in Busan, he had promised them that he will carefully and happily live his life. But his parents had no idea his life was close to hell.

His parents were worried because of of his calm and silent nature; that he wouldn't be able to manage. But Jimin convinced them.

He noticed a guy sitting at the far-away corner of the class; gloomy eyes that stared out of the window, black hair and a loosened tie. 'Jung Hoseok, isn't he?'

Jimin walked to his own seat in the front bench and sat there..silently. He had no friends of course, he was ignored by everyone.

"Hi, Jimin-ssi!"

Except this one girl.

Jimin turned around.

"Oh my god??! What happened to yourㅡ"

"I fell from the stairs.." Jimin chuckled nervously, his cheeks were from the bruises as he smiled.

"We need to get you to the nurse, comeㅡ" The girl pulled him by his arm but he resisted.

"Min-ah-ssi, No! I don't!" He groaned, his whole body aching as she pulled hin.

"You do!" She successfully dragged him out of the room and took him to the nurse's office.