Semi-Naked

I kinda fucked up my exams and the results were average.. I have been a little down about it but hopefully I'll get back to good grades next time :))
________________________________

"Hoseok! What the fuck are you doing in my house at this hour?!" He clutches onto the covers and wraps it around himself furiously as he screams.

Hoseok just stood there gasping, his lips parted in surprise and eyes a little widened.

His lips slowly started adjoining and a small curve started appearing on his face, a smirk, very slowly. By the time the smirk appeared, the door shut close behind him, echoing the sound in the room.

Déjà Vu.

Tae felt as if he was going to get a heart attack as he noticed how the guy infront of him just gulped.

What is he thinking?!

Hoseok resists his eyes "Swearing doesn't suit you, buddy."

He points at the clock. "Plus" He continues, "Look at the time! It's 10 a.m."

"So??"

"We are supposed to study."

"Since when were you so eager towards academics?!"

"Shut up before I pull away your towel."

Taehyung gasped as he thought about how horrible the situation would be. He didn't dare to speak anymore. Just nodded.

Hoseok didn't say anything else, just smirked and went to sit near the table on the floor.

"Umm.." Taehyung mumbles, a little scared of being stripped nude.

"What?" The guy glares back with a mischievous look. As if threatening with his eyes to strip him down.

"I can't get out of the bed like this.. I- I need a tshirt.."

Hoseok sighs, "where do you keep your tshirts?"

"I was asking you to get out, idiot!"

Hoseok raises an eyebrow at his answer, he stands up and strides toward the bed. He leans in with his hands on the bed which makes Taehyung lean a little back. Taehyung innocently blinks.

"What did you say? Idiot? I guess this Idiot is going to strip you down right now." He says as he starts pulling the cover.

"Nooooo! Noooo! pleaseee! forgivee meee" Taehyung squeals in fear like a small kid, not letting go of the covers.

Hoseok keeps attempting while Taehyung keeps squealing and screaming with pouty lips. At last he gives up and starts giggling, "you're too cute. Like a kid." He rubs his own chin, "if only i could touch you, I would pinch your cheeks."

"Then touch me." Taehyung replies immediately. His reply sounding eager and straight.

Hoseok froze for a few seconds before he just chuckled, "tell me where your t-shirts are. That wardrobe?" He spins the topic and turns his back to him.

Taehyung sighs and nods, humming in agreement. He really is uncomfortable.. maybe because i yelled at him back then to not touch me.. stupid me.. why did I do that..

Hoseok brings him a fresh tshirt, and holds it out infront of him. Taehyung takes it from his hand and stares back at him, waiting for him to turn around. But the guy doesn't.

Tae raises his eyebrows, and the other guy just mimics him.

"What?" Hoseok groans.

"Privacy." Tae smiles mockingly.