Unrequited Love

"Kiss me."
Minna's words immediately flusters him.

"Wh-What?" He stutters with a little blush that spreads over his cheeks.

"Oppa." She gives a slight sad smile which seems empty and self-conscious, "Kiss Me." She takes a step forward as she keeps gazing into his eyes.

Taehyung was completely unsure of what he should do. He could feel a lump in his throat as he gulped onto his anxiety. Should I do what she asks? He was completely puzzled, Maybe I should give her this one happy moment..

He lightly takes a hold of her chin and tilts it upward, he brings himself closer to her torso while her face was still away, but not too away, he could hear her breathing. His heart kept beating frantically in his chest, he wasn't sure but he knew he had to do this, his hands slightly trembled as he brought his face more closer to her own.

Now her warm breathe was fanning on his lips, he closed his eyes, trying to accept what was he going to do to Minna. But it was that very moment that memories striked him. The memories which he just couldn't get rid of. The memory of getting kissed by Hoseok.

The warm breathe which he could feel on his mouth reminded him of Hoseok and what he did with him, kissing him breathless and making him feel weird and hot, he couldn't imagine doing the same with her, I can't do this. He clenched his other hand into a fist and jolted himself back.

"I'm sorry. I can't" Taehyung keeps shaking his head.

A slight chuckle exits her mouth, and it soon turns into sobs as she keeps her face down. Tae could notice the falling drops of tear on the ground wetting the spot immediately.

"Why won't you return my love?" She scowls with mixed up emotions, she takes step towards Taehyung and buries her face in his chest, "Why? Just Why?" She starts beating his chest with her weak arms and keeps sobbing.

"Minna... please" Taehyung tries to calm her down and embraces her shoulders, "please don't cry"

"Tae.. I've tried so hard.. so hard to get through to you.." She looks up at him, "but you just won't let me. I feel trapped, I feel suffocated"

Tae just stood there speechless, looking at her crying while she kept saying what she was going through, he knew he was a bad person to use her like this, and he never meant to hurt her but..
"What am I supposed to do? I feel self comscious about myself whenever you make excuses and leave.. when I think I need to leave you, your smile makes me want to stay, because I've fell for it. Am I selfish? But you were the one to accept my confession, then why am I suffering so much? Aren't you supposed to be liking me too? What's wrong with liking me? Why don't you like me back?" Minna slowly wiped her tears, her eyes turning all red and puffy due to the intense crying.

Tae tried to say something, anything, but nothing would come out of his mouth, just like his mind which seemed blank, it was his fault after all.

"You tell me, Taehyung" She looked at him with those same expectant eyes from earlier, "Should I stay or should I go?" Her voice cracking.

If she stays, she would have nothing, because I have nothing to give her. Not my love, not my affection, I feel too reserved for it, because my mind seems to occupied with this mess I got myself into over a month ago..I can't even kiss her, whenever I think about kissing or holding hands, this one particular idiot comes in my mind and messes everything. I hate him so much, but still his thoughts come into my mind..

"Minna.. I can't return your love.. not now.. not ever.."

A strange silence remains for a few seconds after which she slowly starts sobbing, seeming as if she's trying to resist it, but failing, tears stream down her face once again and without saying anything, she walks away. Taehyung didn't stop her, he just looked at her leave.

As his eyes followed her, he noticed two figures standing nearby looking at him. It was his sister Mei and the guy which messed him up, Hoseok.
Mei looked horrified, with her eyes wide open and Hoseok who seemed a little surprised and concerned. Fake concern obviously, he probably is having fun from all these things.

Mei strides towards him with an angry frowning look and to his surprise, she slaps him hard right onto his face, he holds his palm on his side and looks back at her with a surprised look.

She scrunches her nose and with eyebrows furrowed she growls, "What is wrong with you?!!" She gives him a disguisted look and turns back as she runs after Minna.

He just stands there holding his side of face with his hand and staring at the ground in disbelief. He didn't notice when a shadow got closer to him, indicating that the only guy who witnessed this was arriving. Hoseok concernedly asks, "Are you okay?" and tried to hold his shoulders to calm him but he was met with rejection, Taehyung shook his hands away, "I told you to never touch me again! Everything is happening because of you!" He howls and daggers him with his look.

Hoseok was quick to react and got annoyed as he scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Okay, so first you go and accept someone you barely know, and then you hurt her, and you get slapped by your sister, and then suddenly it's my fucking fault?!"

Taehyung was rendered speechless, there were thousands of thoughts running through his mind but he didn't have the audacity to utter any of them. It's because of you afterall. It's because YOU kissed me, you messed up things for me, if if you didn't keep kissing me, then I wouldn't have done something like this.. then I wouldn't have kept thinking about why you were ignoring me.. i wouldn't have kept thinking about the kiss..

"I-" Tae tried to say something but he was too upset.

Hoseok sighs and gives him a mocking look with his eyebrows furrowed, "You didn't want to accept her in the first place, did you?"

"Yes" He nods back slowly and whispers.

"You managed to put up a play for this long. For what? To prove something? To show you're a man? But anyway, Congratulations, sucker." He groans and rolls his eyes once again before he starts walking away.

Taehyung was left all alone, the park seemed isolated already, only some people were around, a few of which witnessed the whole drama. He had no idea how he'd return home after messing things up big time. And he didn't even know the route back home.

He just stood there, silently. A tear fell down his face, and he kept sobbing trying not to cry.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A/N: I finally managed to update all the chapters! And succeeded in following a (good?) plotline. I hope you've been enjoying the story so far :) please look forward to the next update, thank you for all the support! I love youu ♡