Bully

Taehyung could barely stop thinking about what happened yesterday.

'It means, I'm bullying you.' The words by Hoseok completely spinned his head around.

And of course, he was more than embarrassed with himself, he wanted to jump off a cliff or hide himself in a corner and never come back out.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Mei yelled from behind, Tae looks back to see his sister running to him.

"Umm. What?" Tae said with his usual blank expression.

"Lets go together" Mei gave him a big grin.

"Uh, wow, dear sister, sudden change of habits?" He put on an evil face.

"Shut up." Mei groaned and started walking, Tae followed her behind.

It was then, Mei suddenly stopped at her steps and glanced back at Tae in suspicious curiosity, "Can I come over lunch to meet Hoseok?" She put on a puppy face.

He wanted to dismiss his sister's wish, but the thought of sitting there awkwardly as the guy gazes at him or says something to tease him or even possibly harass him again, the idea of having Mei over was much more comforting.

"Why are you blushing?" Mei squinted her eyes.

Tae didn't think the thought of Hoseok would make him blush unintentionally. He cleared his throat and started walking, ignoring his sister.

"Ahhh.. tell mee.. can I come?" She whined as she ran after her brother like a fly.

||

"Hiiii" Mei squealed in excitement as she walked up to Hoseok.

Hoseok's look wasn't absolutely pleasant at the sight. He clenched his fists and forced a smile on his face.

"Hello. Mei." He greeted politely.

Taehyung wanted to laugh at the sight, he tried his best not to spill out the giggle that was threatening to come out.

Hoseok glared at him which immediately stiffened Taehyung, then he gave a fake smile titlting his head, "Taehyungg.." he started satirically, "you didn't tell me your sister was coming?" He got up from his chair and dragged Tae up, "What a surprise."

Taehyung just nodded in fear. Hoseok then put his shoulder around Tae, "but don't you remember? We had somewhere to go" he said slowly.

It made the smile on Mei's face drop to an anxious look, "Really? Did I bother you both?" She said innocently. Taehyung wanted to puke at her look.

Hoseok kept gazing at Tae for an answer, as if he wanted the brunette to give her the answer.

"No.. Not at all! We can go later, Mei" Taehyung squealed nervously.
Hoseok was glaring at him now before he shifted his eyes towards Mei and smiled, "yes. We can go later."

Tae let out a breathe of relief and fell back into his seat.

"Yay! Hoseok oppa, will you go to a movie with me this weekend?" Mei looked at him with hopeful eyes.

Hoseok seemed troubled, he glanced at Taehyung and back at Mei, "uh.. only if Taehyung would come too". Taehyung who was bored and kept his hand on his jaw, now dropped, "Me?!" He shrieked.

Mei glared at him and pursed her lips, after a few dangerous seconds, she sighed and blinked, as if an idea suddenly hit her, "Sure! I'll bring my friend as well"

"Hey! I didn't say I'd go!" Tae dared to resist, to which he received a deadly glare, he shut his mouth and blinked in fear. He turned a little to dagger Hoseok with his eyes, but Hoseok only looked amused as the smirk on his face got bigger by the second.

"I'm so excited to go! Let me go and tell my friend, bye!" She clasped her hand and enthusiastically jumped her way out.

"So it's going to be a double date, eh?" Hoseok chuckled. Taehyung tried to avoid talking to him at all, he just rolled his eyes. "Ey look here" Hoseok grumbled.

"What?" Taehyung grunted as he turned his face, to which he was met with a peck on his lips, he was shocked to his core once again, he jolted out of his seat and stood up, trying to rub the kiss off as he looked around the class to see if anyone noticed. To his luck, no one had seemed to notice what just happened.

"Stop kissing me." He hissed.

"I'm not kissing you. I'm bullying you." Hoseok grinned.

"Ughhh.. this is called kissing!" Tae grunted in annoyance.

"No, it's called bullying." Hoseok pouted.

"There's no way I'm tolerating you this weekend! I'm going to tell Mei that I won't go." He groaned as he turned around to leave the class.

"If you stop her plan, I'll tell her that I've kissed you three times." Hoseok grinned, Tae stopped at his steps and froze completely, with shivers chilling down his spine, "you wouldn't do that." he turned around as he looked at Hoseok, a fearful look on his face.

"Try me." Hoseok gave him a mischievous smile.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Last updated: 21/11/18