Party

Quite a long chapter ahead. So far the longest one I wrote c: and pretty eventful.

Thank you for 5k ♡

AND, in MGA, Jungkook x Charlie 'We Don't Talk Anymore' was SOOO LITTT. Jungkook talking in English was SO HOT, I was burning *-* Finally his wish to collab became true 😭❤ I'm so happy for him! I'm really glad he got the opportunity to collab with him alone, he looked so joyful! ♡

And BTS took home a lot of awards yesterday ;D Artist of The Year daesang too ♡♡ Wooo 💓❤

Guys, don't forget to vote in MAMAs uwu ❤
_____________________________________

This chapter too, contains looks of some of the characters ♡ I hope you enjoy it -3-
______________________________________

"Hoseok. It's-it's not what you thinkㅡ"

"Hoseok-hyung, you interrupted me and oppa.." Jungkook smirks, moving himself away from Tae as he leans back onto the counter.

"Oppa...?" Hoseok mumbles.

"Jungkook! Whatㅡ"

"I see." He chuckles, "Sorry to interrupt you both." Hoseok looks over at Tae, his expression as straight as ever. He suddenly smiles, "Enjoy... Tae.." he loudly says, turning his back on them.

"Waitㅡ no that's not what-"

Hoseok walks out of the kitchen, without for once looking back at Tae.
Tae grit his teeth in irritation.

"Why the hell would you do that?!" Taehyung screams.

"I'm sorry Tae.. he needed to see that.." Jungkook replied with a smug look on his face.

"Waitㅡ so you knew?!" Taehyung looks at him with a horrified expression.

"Knew what? That you both are almost always together orㅡ that he was walking at a distance while I was coming?" Jungkook replied.

"So.. so.. you.. you knew he was going to see this?!" Taehyung yelled in exasperation.

"Pretty much.."

"You... stay away from me!" Taehyung growled. He was just played with right now. Moreover, this had created a misunderstanding.

"But Tae... I can't live without youㅡ"

Taehyung glared at him one last time before he stormed out of the kitchen without saying another word.

He walked back to Min-ah and Jimin, both of them were still arguing about the decorations.

"Aren't fairy lights too much?"

"No, they're perfect."

"Party calls for disco lights!"

"We would hang those disco balls up tooㅡ if you for once help instead of whining!" Min-ah scoffs as she turns around to look at Jimin. She notices Tae, "Hey! Did you bring the scissors?"

"What? Oh.. I- I-" Tae stuttered, he completely forgot about how he was ordered to fetch scissors for the rope.

"Ahㅡ" Min-ah sighs, "these boys... pfft.. Jimin, now's your time, go get those scissors!"

"No. I'm waiting for Jungkook to arrive, I have some serious scolding to do.." Jimin frowns.

"Oh.. if you.. umm.. he's in the kitchen.." Tae replies. Minna immediately looks back at Tae, it somewhat startles him at her sudden attention.