Be Careful

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING ME TO 2K IN A MONTH?! ❤️ I am so thankful for all the reads, it makes my day whenever you say you like my work 😭 it's the best thing I can ask for 😚 and it makes me feel as if I'm not absolutely worthless :') 💓 So here's a bonus chapter to celebrate you, my lovely reader c:

PS: my exams finally ended today, yay! No exam for a month c: I wanted to return home asap to write the chapter for you :D
_______________________________

Taehyung couldn't function properly anymore without dissing himself and regretting his actions. I can't face him anymore.. I don't want to..

He couldn't believe what he really did. It made him cringe so much, he was so embarrassed with himself. He was questioning his sanity.

Dont tell me being kissed by him has completely messed up my system..

He tried to remember all the times he had hated the guy, yeah right.. He thought about how useless the guy was, how Hoseok couldn't solve a single problem, how he had no manners, how rude he was. Right, there was no reason for him to even overthink about it, it was just a joke, maybe I can tell him I was joking.. he thought about how there's no way he would want to be touched by an asshole like Hoseok.

***

However all of his opinions started disappearing into thin air and jumbling up his thoughts, making him shy and light-headed as soon as he saw the guy next morning.

He nudged himself and took his usual seat, wanting to keep atleast a 100m of impossible distance between him and the other guy. He restricted himself from even glancing slightly at him. I shouldn't care about anything. It's not as if I like him or something..

He kept his head stiff, starimg forward the whole class and almost the whole day. At a point his neck started to hurt but he held the pain back and kept daggering the chalk board with his stare.

A sudden voice called out to him as a finger tapped on his desk, "Ey.. Tae.. have you done the english homework?". The voice made his heart thump loudly, why is he talking to me?!

He doesn't move his head, replying relunctantly, "yeah.." nodding a litte.

"Give it to me"

He doesn't dare to turn and look at Hoseok, putting his hand inside his bag, he pulls out the notebook and stretches it out over to Hoseok's side, while he turns his head back to the chalkboard. Not glancing at him for a single second.

"Thanks, buddy" The notebook is taken from his hand.

Buddy? What the..? How is he behaving so normally?!

It makes his stomach flutter in nervousness. He buries his face in his hand and grits his teeth, cursing at himself in his messed up mind. I don't know what to do.. I'm so stupid.. maybe I should apologize and say it was all a joke?

He nods to himself in agreement and sits up, taking one deep breathe before squaring his shoulders and tilting his head on either sides, meanwhile cracking his knuckles. I can do this.. he clears his throat silently, to make sure his voice seemed deep and strong enough.

He turns his head towards the guy, speaking, "Hey.. Hoseo-" but stops his mouth midway as soon as he notices the guy already staring at him. OH GOD, SPEAK YOU IDIOT. He mentally screams at himself for freezing midway. Hoseok swiftly turns his gaze away from him, making it all look so casual, as if he wasn't staring. Taehyung retreats himself back to stare forward once again after his failed attempt. I am a loser.. he sighs mentally.