Ha Sungwoon

requested Omgitszana

Hey, this is the 2nd writer, I am not Jessica. She is kinda busy these days.

This is my first time writing an imagine and I didn't proofread it.

(c/n) - Classmate name

word count- 2450

(Y/N)'s POV

I have been supporting Produce 101 s2 since the beginning and my ultimate bias was Sungwoon. I was so happy when he debuted in Wanna One. And I never thought that I will win two tickets to go in their fansign.

I was so excited to give the other ticket to my best friend but unfortunately on the day of the fan sign she fell sick and I had to give the other ticket to one of my classmate, who also happens to be the daughter of the principal of our school. I don't know from where she got the news that I had an extra ticket, I didn't want to give the ticket to her but I had no other choice.

There was only two more girls in front of (c/n) and I .Then our turn finally arrived.

(c/n) was in front of me was holding Daniel's hand and flirting with him, I wasn't jealous at all because I knew that was going to be me in a few minutes and besides that he didn't seem to interested in her. I was so ready to meet the guys I'm in love with especially Sungwoon.

(c/n) took out her phone to click a picture with Daniel. When Daniel tried to look up to the camera our eyes connected we looked at each other for more than 1 or 2 or 3 or even 10 seconds we just stood their and looked at each other and he gave me a half smile and I smiled back .

"Can we take another one? Oppa you weren't looking at the camera." (c/n) said.

"Oh my bad, my bad" Daniel said smiling and leaning against the girl.
(c/n) hugged him and went to the next member that is Sungwoon.

I moved towards Daniel and we greeted each other. While I was talking with Daniel, I saw Sungwoon and (c/n) literally flirting with one another. The next second he puts his arms around her waist and she slowly rested her head on his shoulder and a man took a picture for them. "You're pretty" I heard Sungwoon whisper in her ear, I tried to keep my cool and took a deep breath.

"I guess Sungwoon's your bias" I heard Daniel say, so I quickly averted my focus on him.

"Yeah, he is" I replied. I felt bad that The Kang Daniel was infront of me but I was paying attention to someone else.

"Aren't you sad that he's flirting with another girl?" Daniel asked curiously.

"I bet he says and do that to every fan"

"No, he don't. This is the first time" Daniel simply replied.

The atmosphere was awkward between Daniel and I after we had that little conversation but we still managed to talk about random things. My turn with Daniel got over and I finally moved towards Sungwoon.

I greeted him brightly with a Hello, and in return he smiled at me. He kept looking over at where (c/n) was so I had a hard time trying to maintain my composure, I took a glance over at Daniel and saw that he was looking at me sympathetically, I just gave him a small smile and when I looked forward I saw Sungwoon looking at me with a rather exasperated expression.

"Your turn with Daniel is over. I would appreciate it if you look at me instead" he stated in a cold tone at first but laughed in the end. I should be the one saying that to him but nevermind, he's my bias after all.