Hwang Minhyun

2 updates😬 since it's Taehyung's B-Day😈😇 (this does not make sense 😂)

word count- 681

The boys were all hanging out at Minhyun and your house for the day. Sungwoon,Woojin and Jihoon were playing an aggressive game of Monopoly while Jaehwan and Daehwi were talking about new song they were working on. Jisung didn't come since he was busy. You were with the rest of the boys in the living room, watching them play a game. You curled up into the corner of the L-shaped couch and watched them battle it out.

"You just killed me!" Seongwu yelled at Jinyoung because Jinyoung was sucking at this game.

"OKAY dongsaeng. Time to let the adults play now." Daniel said while wrenching the control out of Jinyoung's hands. Jinyoung crossed his arms and sulked until Kuanlin came and wrapped his arms around Kuanlin in a side hug. You giggled as Jinyoung hugged Kuanlin back and pressed his face into his shoulder while pretending to sob.

Minhyun came behind the couch you were sitting on and wrapped his arms around you tightly before pecking your cheek then going back to playing with the guys.

"That's not fair!" Jihoon yelled from the back of the room where the Monopoly game was taking place. You sighed and got up, walking to the boys to make sure they were playing nice.

"They're cheating!!" Jihoon shouted, pointing an accusing finger at Woojin and Sungwoon .

"(y/n), Jihoon's being a baby!" Woojin fired back, standing up.

"No I'm not. You guys aren't playing fairly." Jihoon continued to argue.

"Boys.. " You said, trying to push them apart as they got up into each other's faces. Jihoon pushed him first, making Woojin stumble back a couple steps. Woojin quickly retaliated and pushed Jihoon back with more force also causing you to fly backwards.

Landing on your side hard, you heard several pairs of feet running towards you. A hand gently gripped your side and rolled you onto your back, your head resting in someone's lap. You looked up and saw Minhyun's eyes boring into yours, fingers softly brushing your hair away from your face.

"Look how hard you pushed her!" You heard Jihoon yell at the Woojin.

"Jagi, are you okay?" Minhyun asked urgently. You nodded quickly and winced at the pain in your ribcage, the result of you trying to get your breath back too quickly.

"No you're not." Minhyun confirmed. He slid around and slipped his hand under your knees and lifted you up bridal style. Walking swiftly towards your bedroom while trying not to jostle you around excessively, he gingerly laid you down on your side of the bed before tucking you in.

"I'll be right back." He whispered before pecking your lips and jogging back out of the room.

You took a deep breath and rolled over onto your left side. The pain rippled through you and you inhaled sharply before laying on your back again. You closed your eyes and tried to focus on regulating your breathing once more instead of the pain.

You felt Minhyun's weight push the bed down on his side before he slipped under the covers, softly laid his arm across your stomach, intertwined his legs with yours and laid his head gently on your shoulder.

"I made them all leave. Woojin wanted to apologize but I told him to let you rest." He said. You mumbled your consent and tried to turn over so you could face Minhyun. The pain was too much, making you gasp before you quickly rolled over onto your stomach.

"Oh (y/n)." Minhyun sympathized. You groaned from the pain and pressed your face into the pillow. "I'll take you to the doctor's tomorrow." He whispered, bringing his hand to your side and gently rubbing the bruised area, easing the pain. You sighed, relaxing your body into the bed and growing sleepier and sleepier by the second.

He nuzzled his face into the crook where head meets shoulder and continued to softly rub your side. It only took a minute before the heavy burden of sleep took over and you were resting peacefully.

"Feel better jagiya." He whispered before falling asleep beside you as well.