Intro

Hello whoever is reading this! :)

So I'm not much of a writer but I really want to write an MB fanfic. Hopefully this one will be good. I don't have much experience but I hope to keep you guys entertained :)

So this story is about a girl named Nicole Brookland. She lives with her mom,dad, older brother Daniel and younger brother Derek in a house in Rochester, MN. She has lived there since she was 4. She is 15 going on 16 and now a Sophmore in High School. Her favorite group is Mindless Behavior and hopes one day she will meet them. Her main crush in the group is Ray Ray. Here is some info you may want to know:

Mikayla: Nicole's best friend. Practically her sister. They have been best friends since.. well actually for awhile. Probably before they both could talk. Their mothers became friends while they were both pregnant. Her crush in MB is Roc Royal. She is 16.

Isabelle: Mikayla and Nicole's other friend. She is 16 and has been friends with Mikayla and Nicole since 3rd grade. Isabelle has been with them through breakups, fights, and every other bad (and good) experience.

Daniel: Nicole's older brother. Her and Daniel have a good bro-sis relationship. When they were younger, you would NOT believe they lived in the same house. They used to loathe each other. Now that they are both older, things have cooled down. He is 18.

Derek: Nicole's younger brother. This is basically the complete opposite relationship than with her and Daniel. Her and Derek used to be best of friends but now, things have changed. Derek is 11.

That's most of the basic info. I hope you like it!! :)