SANA POV. EP1

"I'm sorry.... this is our second time..."

"Oppa.."

"Don't ever look for me again... goodbye Sana"

"Oppa..."

oh no... oppa really left me this time... is this really the last time we're going to meet? No.. IMPOSSIBLE we're going to meet again somehow... oh yeah! We're Kpop idols, we're probably going to meet again during concerts or something. .................. why am I crying again? SANA STOP. So what if V oppa leaves me. It's not my fault that we broke up for the second time...

I arrive at my dorm and see Tzuyu and begin to feel bad. What if Jungkook and Tzuyu's relationship fails because of me and Taehyung?!

"Hey Tzuyu..."

"Unni, why do you look so upset?"

"N-nothing..."

"Un-Unni!'

i know.. im so mean to Tzuyu, I heard her shout after me.. but i ignored her. I felt all the members staring at me as I walked in my room. But then of course Nayeon Unni is there.

"S-sana?.... R U ok?"

"I'm fine..."

"oh...ok.. how was your date with Taehyung?"

She clearly didnt get the idea.. was it that not obvious? I couldnt handle it anymore.. but i didnt want to be rude, i mean its not like its Nayeon Unni's fault... and i did need someone to talk to... and she is an expert on this too... ughhh this is so frustrating. Whatever.

"Unni... uh... it went well."

"Thats good. What did u guys do?"

"Us?... oh well we went to a cafe... a-and, isnt it dinner time?"

"Oh yea. Let's go, tell me more later~"

"Ye-yea.."

I stood there.

"Sana, aren't you coming?"

"Yea. Im coming"

During dinner I can tell that Tzuyu was suspicious of me. She was staring at me and I knew it. I didnt want her to know that I broke up with Taehyung or else, it could effect her. It would bother her. I just decided that it was best to just avoid Tzuyu for now. I decided to eat fast and sleep.

"Sana. Eat slower, you'll get indigestion, and drink water with your Jjajangmyeon too."

" huh? Sorry Jeongyeon Unni... I guess I was just hungry."

"I guess"

After we had finished eating I slowly started to my room. Then as I passed Mina's room I saw her facetiming Jimin. I remember when I used to always call Taehyung after our practices. I had waited the whole day for his angelic and sweet smile. I started crying without me noticing.

"huh?... Sana, why are you crying?"

Of course, Nayeon Unni sees me

" Oh, nothing I-i-i just poked my eyes on accident"

"Aigoo.... Sana, ur so silly and clumsy and adorably cute.... Taehyung must be lucky to have you"

I guess I cried more that night remembering continously,..... remembering what Nayeon Unni had said.... Lucky? Then why would Taehyung Oppa have left me?

I went to sleep with a stomache i have never felt before, but I didnt care. I wanted all of this to be a dream. I didnt want to be sorry to Tzuyu, I didnt want to break up with Taehyung, and I didnt want Nayeon Unni to keep thinking that I had a relationship with Taehyung Oppa.