SANA POV. 25

"W-what did you j-just say?... What d-do you mean he can't t-talk"

I felt a rush of guilt build over me. I wanted to lock myself in a dark room and cry. He c-can't talk? What did that mean?

"s-so, you t-techically mean.. h-he's d-d-deaf?!"

"No.. Sana.. that's not what I meant. The doctor said he wouldn't be able to talk for a couple of days due to the shock and stress he's been having for a while. It's just temporary. Calm down."

"oh.. you scared me."

I then felt better knowing that he as not deaf. I felt light headed.

"But.. I guess you still care for him. Considering you being shocked when I told you that"

"no. I am dont... he has nothing to do with me anymore"

"well... if he had nothing to do with you you wouldnt have been shocked like right now"

"He's still a person. I wouldve reacted like that to anyone..."

"Anyways... you're making a big mistake.

"I am not"

"It's a big misunderstanding.. You got the whole story wrong--"

"No. What I saw was corre--"

"No, just listen to me. I was going to visit Taehyung earlier in the morning. As I was waiting for the signal on the street to change for me to walk across, I saw Yerin enter the room---"

"Yet you didnt do anything to stop him"

"I tried. I tried texting him and calling him but I remembered his phone was at home charging. But as I was watching them, Yerin turned around and saw you were about to enter. So she put lipstick on Taehyung and tried smudging it. She smudged her own lipstick--"

"yet, he didnt bother to stop her even with his actions he was able to use--"

"He tried pressing the button on his remote but she knocked it away from him. She then leaned her head close right as you opened the door. And at the same time the signal then changed. I swear it was all bad timing. I promise. And on top of that--"

"he couldnt talk..."

"Yea... I swear, its all a misunderstanding. everything. I promise. He would never do anything like that to you"

I felt another rush of tough guilt over me. And I broke up with him when it was all a misunderstanding. I cried as I smiled knowing that everything was just bad timing and was a misunderstanding. He smiled too reasurringly. 

Then he stopped smiling reasurringly. His eyes getting bigger and stuttering.

"O-oppa... Sana Unni... what is going on? Why are you two here? A-alone?"

"MoMo-ya.. It's not what you think"

"Oppa.. how is it not what I think. You guys are here.. alone together.. without telling me. Sana Unni... how can you betray me like that?"

I felt so scared and stressed. First Yerin, then V Sunbae, and now MoMo?! She began to cry and I panicked

"M-momo-ya.. what are you doing here?"

"Unni.. thats what I should be asking you..."

"Momo..."

"R U cheating on Taehyung Sunbae? And Oppa... r u cheating on me?"

"no... momo. I'm not cheating on him. We--"

"Yes. You are. I went to our dorm and it was a mess there. Scattered pots, blood everywhere. And when I went in more Taehyung Sunbae was in the restroom floor. He was supposed to be in the hospital anyways. I asked him what happened. And he wouldnt tell him. He just said that you went to the hospital. So I did. Then when I went to drop Taehyung Sunbae, I met Nayeon Unni on the way who was getting treated on her arm. Then everyone else arrived except you two--"

"Momo-ya... I can expl--"

"And look now.... I decided to come here because it was Suga oppa's favorite restraunt. And he brought  you here"

She looked down and began to cry. I felt guilty and so wronged. She thinks we are cheating. Why does every bad luck come after me, one problem after the next???

"Oppa... I didnt expect anything like this. I understand if you dont like me. It's not like there is anything good about me. But I am disappointed in you both... Oppa... we can end it here. Goodbye"

As soon as she said that I began to tear up. She has never cried like this before. This was her first love. And it was a misunderstanding. 

The way she said it sounded so familiar. The situation felt so clear and familiar too. But I just couldnt pick up what it was.