EP. 35 ENDING PT.1

I sighed out of sadness, nervousment and excitement as the taxi driver drove me to the top of the hills. 

"Thank You, sir. How much is it?"

"$20"

"Here you go"

I walked out of the taxi feeling the cold air blowing rapidly as it was snowing lightly. I could see the city lights from up here, tomorrow was New Year's Eve.

Which means, today is Taehyung oppa's birthday.

We had made a grave near the woods where the old house had burned down the day Yerin took V Oppa, although no one found his body or Yerins. 

I walked up to the hill and followed my path to the grave where is said

Prince Taehyung. Boyfriend of Sana. Proud Bangtan. 1995-

I put the flowers down trying my best not to cry. I forcefully smiled talking to V oppa on the grave.

"Oppa... how have you been? It's been two years now... I'm sorry for not visiting you as often.. but... we have a new comeback coming out soon. You're going to watch it right? I-I miss you. I'll come back soon again. Stay safe and be warm~ I luv you."

I stood there tearing up slowly. Then blew him a kiss and headed down the hill. 

As I was going down I looked at ground covered in snow. I couldnt help but smile at how clear and white it was. Satisfying my vision. It was very quiet and soothing. 

I slowly walked down the mountains carefully so I wouldnt slip. But it was no use. The floor was icy as it began to snow harder and harder by the second. 

I tried holding onto the branches or the trees on the sidewalks. But then, clumsy me, I had slipped.

I screamed as I slipped down the slopey hill, but stopped---