SANA POV. 21

A million thoughts ran through my head. Was it because I slept on the bed with him? Did I accidentally press something while I was sleeping?

He was currently moved to a room where they examined him very carfully. I waited in the hall for the results. Then I called Namjoon

"Hello? Namjoon Sunbae?"

"Um.. hello? What's going on? It's only 3:20 in the morning"

"I think you need to come to the hospital.. somethings wrong with Taehyung..."

"What?! What happened?"

"I dont know. Just please come"

"Ok, just wait and dont panic, I'll be right there."

I waited for Namjoon to come but was too afraid of what will happen. What if I really hit something while we were sleeping that caused this? 

After a couple of minutes, RM and Nayeon came running towards me. ASking me a billion questions. But I couldnt answer. I didnt know what had happened. And I felt guilty. The only thing that I was able to do was cry. 

They tried to comfort me and we waited for the results of what had happened.

After an hour or so the doctor finally came. We all stood up when he came. WIth the start, it wasnt good. He was smiling instead he was frowning. Nayeon Unni squeezed my hand tightly.

"Sir, what happened?"

"He had a minor attack. We are still unsure of what panic it was. It mightve been a dream or nervousness. It seems he is going through a lot right now. Its a pretty bad stress. Also, when he fell... the IV broke and couldnt get enough water to his body for a couple of minutes as we noticed. He isnt even bothering to wake up. And we are unsure when he will wake up... let's just hope for the best."

I broke down into tears. I shouldve done somthing to help him. 

"Oh, and Sana-ssi you did nothing wrong. Dont beat yourself. It was not because of you know what. It wouldve happened anyways. And you should get some rest too, you just got discharged as well. Well, then I will give you Taehyung's new room number. Remember to make sure he rests"

"Yes, sir"

I felt a bit relieved that he wasnt going to die. But I felt guilty. 

"Sana, see? You did nothing wrong... you should return home with me for today" Nayeon Unni said holding my hand.

"Yes, you should. Nayeon-ah take her home safely see you tomorrow" Namjoon said giving her  a kiss.

Throughout the whole car ride, I couldnt help but worry for Taehyung oppa. As soon as we arrived home, I felt a rush of guilt towards me. What will all of Bangtan's members think of me, a fool for not helping my boyfriend. 

"Sana-ya... r u ok?"

"HUh? OH yea..... im just going to bed..Goodnight"

Although it felt good to sleep in my own room, I cried myself to sleep.