SANA POV 17

Right after the schedule was set, we headed out. SInce I couldnt properly walk out, Jimin offered to piggy back me.

"Sorry Mina, but I really cant walk today"

"You better be sorry, he's my boyfriend. You owe me meat for a week, Oppa, bbobbo"

I laughed at her comment as they pecked at each other. Then we went out to the car. Junho had sent me the adress to the place. Tears started forming at the thought of V oppa and things he couldve done to V oppa. I felt Mina's hands on my shoulder reassuring me. 

As we arrived we saw a huge warehouse that was clearly abandoned. Mina and Jimin looked at me and smiled at me. I opened the door and closed it. I couldnt walk properly so Mina and Jimin got out of the car and piggy backed me to the enterance, then they hid, getting out their phones to videotape everything. 

I slowly walked a couple steps to the inside and called out for Junho's name. Then someone grabbed me from the back and covered my mouth. I saw from behind the boxes that Mina almost screamed but Jimin covered her mouth. 

Junho grabbed the chair and put me to sit. Then he unblindfolded me and I saw V oppa beatened up in front of me, tied to a pole. 

"V oppa! Oppa!" 

He slowly raised his head and looked at me and tried to say something. But then I remembered that I was supposed to fake being Junho's girlfriend. So I pretended to hate V oppa which broke my heart. 

"Poor you. I didnt like you in the first place anyways. Where is Junho oppa?"

"Right here~"

He then gave me a smirk and said

"Finally you're here"

"Junho Oppa, why did you lock me up, I thought you loved me. Please untie me. Ive got a secret to tell you"

"Ok, fine"

He came to untie me then he kissed my cheek. Then V oppa coughed, tears in his eyes. I wanted to go and hug him, but I couldnt.

"Thanks Oppa"

"Now, what's the secret"

"Oh, yea. Um.. I l-love you?"

I fake laughed to make it seem natural which didnt work. He gave me a suspicious look then he turned to V oppa saying

"See V, she never liked you in the first place." 

He then walked over to behind the boxes and brought a bucket of water. Steam was coming out of it. 

"V, arent you thirsty? Here's some water---"

"Uh, Junho Oppa, actually lets not use hot water. I've got something better"

He turned to me and raised an eyebrow

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, giving him water w-will wake him up, he should still stand there, it'll make him even more tired."

Junho then began to walk to V oppa and gave him a hard punch. 

He came walking to me, smirking. He then grabbed my head and turned it for a furious kiss.

But,Right then, BTS's ringtone for Jimin's lie turned up out of nowhere. UH-OH MIna's phone. SHe mustve forgot to put it on vibrate. But then it was too late for Junho to do anything. Sirens began to ring from every direction of the ware house. Polices were coming from every direction. I ran to V oppa an untied him. He then fell to the floor, coughing up blood. 

I hugged him hard, and began to cry my eyes out.

"O-o-oppaaaa. R U OK?"

He smiled and hugged me back. He gave me the kiss I had been longing for the most.