SANA POV. 27

We hurridly and panickingly called over a taxi. AS we were inthe car I began to cry. Everything was my fault. If I had seen the bigger picture and not suspect everything I think, he wouldnt have been in danger.

As we arrived to the hospital we ran up the stairs and ran to his room. When we arrived there, all of our members from Bangtan and Twice were already there. Everyone crying and shedding tears. They looked towards me with guilty expressions.

"w-what.. happened?"

"H-he's kidnapped..."

I was furious with what was going on. The nurses nor any of the members new where he went at what time and who took him. but then the first person who popped up in my mind was Yerin. Anger filled my veins.

"I think i know who it is."

Everyone then stared at me and I looked at Momo and Suga. Giving them a hint with my eyes, Suga nodded and Momo smiled weakly. I sent the other members home and Suga, Momo and I decided to go to Source Ent. to check if she was there.

We rode a taxi there. As soon as we arrived I ran inside to the practice room. Right then, all the Gfriend members looked at me in the middle of practicing. 

"um... Sana? from Twice??"

Umji looked so confused. I stuttered looking at their innocent faces. I felt sorry. But did they know??

"Hm? Sana-ya. What r u doing here?"

Looking at Eunha broke my heart.

"Uh.... Eunha-ya. Is Yerin here?"

"Um... no... why? I didn't know u were close with Yerin. Wh---"

"Do u know where I can find her??"

"Um... not sure."

"Eunha-ya. How do U not know where Yerin is?????"

"She said she was going to eat with two of her friends. She said she'll come back arou---"

My heart started beating fast. Who was she eating with??? Taehyung???? Was she feeding him poison?!?! O-or is she meeting H-hyejin?!?!?!

"Eunha-ya... since you are one of her members... do u know who she's meeting with??"

"Um... there is one girl and one boy??? Pretty sure---"

I felt like collapsing. I couldn't breathe properly thinking of Yerin meeting Hyejin and Taehyung. How did Yerin know Hyejin anyways??? What is their relationship???

"E-Eunha?! D-do u know their names???"

"Umm... the girls name was something like HyeRi?? Or was it HyeMi?? I think I forgot??? Oh wait I remember now. Her name was Hyejin pretty sure."

I screamed as I fell to the floor. I saw Sowon running towards me.

"Sana?? Gwenchana-yo???"

"I-I'm fine..."

So they didn't know. Sowon seemed so innocent and caring even if it was my first time talking to her. But they didn't know about Yerin.

"E-eunha-ya... do u know w-where they are meeting???"

She looked scared and confused.

"Pretty sure she said to her manager, 큰맘 할매순대국 (suga's mom's restaurant)"

I managed to get up as MoMo and Suga held me. I ran outside with MoMo and Suga. As we got into the Taxi, Suga seemed confused.

"But.. Sana... why would she go to my moms restaurant??? Wouldn't V ask my mom for help then?"

That's when it hit me. Yerin was with Hyejin and Taehyung. She did kidnap him. But still we did not know why she was at Suga's mothers restaurant. And why did they invite Hyejin too???