EP. 35 ENDING PT.2

---someone had caught me, thank god. I almost fell.

"Thank You so much, I almost slipped real bad onto the fl---"

I couldnt believe my eyes. I couldnt believe who I saw. Am I dead too? Or am I already in heaven? Or was it real? Was everyone mistaken? 

"T-taehyung O-oppa?! W-what aer y-you doing here?"

Tears began filling my eyes of wonder and sorrow. He looked shocked too. I saw his eyes were beginning to up too. 

"O-o-oppa... w-wha--"

"S-sana-ya..."

"W-what is going o-on?! What are y-you doing here?"

"I-I no.. w-what r u d-doing here?!"

"I-I'm here cause of y-you..."

"W-what?"

"Y-you're supposed to be d-dead.."

"w-what?"

"O-or am I dead?"

"W-what are you talking about?"

"DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAITED FOR YOU!!! EVERYDAY. I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU!!! SOMETIMES WONDERING IF YOU'RE ACTUALLY NOT DEAD!!! I CAME HERE EVERY YEARS. ON NEW YEARS, CHUSEOK, CHRISTMAS, YOUR BIRTHDAY, MY BIRTHDAY, YOUR MEMBERS BIRTHDAY, AND EVERY TIME A NEW ALBUM CAME OUT!!! AND YOU JUST BACK NOW?! WHERE WERE YOU?!"

"W-what? I-I'm dead?"

"THATS WHAT THEY SAID. IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS!!!! WHERE WERE YOU?!"

"I-I just came out.. from Yerin's basement..."

"W-what?! What are you talking about"

"S-she disappeared three days ago... and I found her key... so I escaped--"

"B-basement? Key? What were you doing there?!"

"After the day of the fire, she dropped a phone that looked exactly like mine and she kidnapped me and took me to a basement, somewhere near Busan... an abandoned place."

"Busan?"

"Yea.. why?"

"S-she said you were out of Korea"

"W-what?"

Tears began to form in our eyes as we hugged each other not caring about anything else. As he whispered

"I'm so sorry Sana..."

I gave him a kiss. We walked down to hills holding hands. Going back to our real life we were meant to be in.

*~* 

SOOOOO!!!

The STORY HAS ENDED!!! 

First of all, I just want to say thank you all for reading!! And for supporting me till the end. LIKE COME ON!!!! I CURRENTLY HAVE 5.2K!!!! I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE OF MY HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW!!! LIKE THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! IWUFIGGEHISOHDGADJHFRYEGFHI

AND, I'm so sorry for last couple of episodes. I just wanted to get finished and begin a new book I had planned for quite a time now.

PLEASE. CHeck it out!!!!

It is called

"My Cinderella Story; Jin and Chaeyoung"

It's about Chaeyoung who is like CInderella and Jin, and of course it is their love story.

HAVE FUN~~

Remember to check it out~ Dunno when it'll be released most likely tomorrow