SANA POV. 34

I ran out of the room back into the kitchen. Quickly getting a knife. Jeongyeon Unni saw what was going on and tried running after me.

"YAH!! SANA-YA!!! ANDWE!!!(NO!!!) SOMEONE STOP HER!!! SANA!!!! MINATOZAKI SANA!!! STOP!!"

It was too late tho. I had ran into my room on time.

I locked the door. I sat of the floor crying as Jeongyeon Unni banged against my door.

"SANA!!! STOP!!!"

"NO! He's gone! AND IT'S BECAUSE OF ME!! I DESERVE TO DIE. I'M GOING TO MEET HIM!!!! IT'S BECAUSE OF ME HE DIED!!!-----"

"YAH!!! MICHEOSEO?! (R U CRAZY?!) YOU THINK YOU'LL BE HAPPY WHEN YOU JUST DIE LIKE THAT?! ARENT YOU WORRIED ABOUT HOW DISAPPOINTED TAEHYUNG WILL BE WHEN YOU JUST DIE?! REMEMBER THE TIMES WHERE HE SAID YOUR LIFE IS FIRST?! HE WOULD WANT YOU TO LIVE!!! NOW STOP!!!----'"

*another memory of Sana and V*

/They are walking past an ambulance in a car accident/

"Wow... that is a big crash.... I feel bad now.. don't you Oppa?"

"Of course. How sad their family members must be and their loved ones too..."

"yea... hope he lives... his life is probably really precious to his family..."

"Yea. Aigooo... Sana-ya..."

"hm?"

"Don't ever try to get in accidents like that ok?"

"Of course--"

"No. I mean it. Your life is more important than mine. Don't even think about getting involved in things like that"

"Don't worry~ I will always be safe. Trust me~"

"Good. I'll always be with you~"

*Memory ends*

I slid down the wall. Remembering the memory as I whispered

"O-oppa... you lied.. y-you said you would be with me forever.... why'd you leave... earlier than me?"

Jeongyeon lost her patience

"SANA! PLEASE STOP!!! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR I BEG YOU!"

I stood up limping and went towards the window across from me. I opened the window breathing the fresh air. I looked down, and saw Jihyo Unni dropping her groceries on the floor as she saw me. And she began yelling as she tried dialing someone. She then yelled on the phone

"TZUYU!!! STOP SANA!! I THINK SHE'S GOING TO SUICIDE!!!"

I heard Tzuyu scream as she came knocking in my room as well. 

"UNNI!! OPEN THE DOOR. WE NEED TO DISCUSS THIS! YOU CANT CONTINUE LIKE THIS!"

Pictures and memories of V oppa came running in my mind like a life long slideshow. Crying as I fell to my knees, I felt like he was right there in front of me. 

"T-taehyung Oppa... you can't be gone too soon. You promised to be with me. But why? It's too early. You promised" 

I whispered crying.

The door flung open with a loud crash. Jeongyeon Unni and Tzuyu broke the door open breaking the door knob. They came to me tears filling their eyes as they hugged me. I couldnt help but realize that they were my members who were always there with me. Beginning and the end. They tried helping but I always rejected, blinded. 

"Jeongyeon Unni... I'm so sorry. I dont know why I am like this. I just cant handle it anymore. He's gone and I'm left alone. I-I just dont know what to do---"

"S-sana-ya... its ok. We're here for you. We'll help you. But first we need to talk to the other members too. I'll call the members to the living room. Get changed and come down in 10 minutes.."

I slowly nodded my head as she left the room. I changed into plain clothes and waited for time to pass until it was time to go down. 

I went downstairs and saw members sitting on the floor waiting for me. I awkwardly and nervously sat down. Everyone seemed to have calmed down a bit but looked worried.

Jeongyeon unni sensed that the whole situation was awkwards and decided to begin talking. 

"So... uh. I have gathered you all because um.. Sana... or.. there has been some things going around right now... and Sana.. and--"

I began speaking knowing that all of this was because of me

"We're here because I need to say something. And discuss something too."

Everyone exchanged glances. Jeongyeon Unni held my hand nodding in reasurence.

"So... to begin with... things havent been going so great these days... kidnapping, breakup, jealousy, past lives, and.. sadly... d-deaths... right? Um.. first of all. I'm really sorry. Most of these incidents happened with me. You know.. Junhoe.. Yerin... Hyejin and.. yeah.... I'm sorry for all this trouble and stress you guys have to go through because of me. And I've also been acting up too.. it was childish of me to do that, but I just couldnt help it. And this time. I'm not holding on to my pain. I promise. I will love V oppa for the rest of my life and prepare a proper grave. I'll visit him often. And I will continue my job as a idol... And again.. I'm sorry. And thanks for supporting me."

They all smiled hugging me. As Dahyun said

"Unni!!! We are always here for you and so are the ONCE's"

*~*