SANA POV. 22

I woke up at 5 in the morning and went to the kitchen to pack some food for Taehyung Oppa. For 3 hours I made breakfast for him and packed everything. I went back to my room to change. 

After changing I went back to the kitchen to get my stuff then I went down to the lobby and into the parking lot. I drove to the hospital. When I had arrived I went to the front of the counter and got the visitor sticker. 

As I went to his new room I stared at the door, scared. I finally managed to open the door and put a smile on my face

"Hi Taehyung Oppa. I made you breakf---"

My voice got cut off when I saw Yerin sitting on a chair next to him. They then turned around and looked at me in shock. I dropped the food I had brought them. 

Yerin had smeared lipstick on her and Taehyung Oppa had light pink lipstick on his lips too. They had kissed while I was gone? In the early morning?!

Shocked. I fell onto the floor. I heard Yerin scoff hesitantly as she walked up to me. Then she bent down and whsipered

"Pretty sure, you're finished. It was all a lie. He loves me better. You saw what happened"

I glared at her, tears in my eyes. Then I looked at Taehyung Oppa who was in shock as well. But he did not say anything which made me more upset. I tried standing up in anger and disgust. Fumbling I finally managed to walk out of the door tears rolling down my cheeks. 

These tears were not just tears of sadess but also of, anger, disgust, and disappointment. I wanted to kill anyone who dared to talk to me. 

As I got into the car, I drove to back to my dorm. I ran out of my car in tears. I banged on the door hoping someone will open the door. As I knocked and knocked no one opened. 

I knocked harder and harder every time tears rolling down. In the end, I fell onto the floor leaning against the door. Then finally it opened. 

It was Nayeon Unni.

"Ya- Sana-ya??? What's wrong with you? What's going on?"

"Move. And dont talk to me. Just move."

"Sana? What's going on? This isnt like you? Tell m--"

"Do I look pitiful to you??!! There are just some things I cant tell you. Now move"

"S-sana.."

"I SAID MOVE"

I pushed her aside and she fell, she fell on top of the plant pots, breaking them. As I was walking inside past the kitchen I saw RM, who was unaware aboutwhat had happened with Nayeon Unni. Just by seeing him angered me. 

"Oh, hey Sana, How are you doing? Where'd you go so early in the morn--"

I walked up to him and slapped his face. Right then as I was about to slap him again a wrist held me back. 

Nayeon Unni held on to my wrist. Even though her hands were all bloody she still held on as hard as she could

"YAH! Sana! What is going on? WHy are you slapping my boyfriend?!! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???!!!"

RM, seeing the blood on Nayeon's hand he quickly grabbed her hand shocked. He looked at her arm then looked back at me in disappointment.