SANA POV. 30

I had noticed something.

Even if Hyejin was locked up. Where was Yerin?! She was nowhere to be seen. I ran to the room where they hid Taehyung Oppa. Tears filling my eyes, I couldnt breath and I felt like if he wasnt with me, I was going to die.

I slammed into the door and swung open the door. As soon as i opened the door, I saw steam coming out of the room. I couldnt see clearly the room. How much hot water did they pour on him?! 

They are not people. They are monsters. NO. Worse. They are murderers.

As I ran across looking desperatly for Taehyung Oppa, I tripped on something. It was a metal chain. As I ran my fingers through the metal tracing back where it went to, I hit my head against a hand holder. They had tied him here.

But.

He wasnt here. Neither was Yerin. Tears began falling from my face. This time it wasnt tears of sadness. But tears of anger. As i sat there screaming for help. Something caught my eyes. A burning red and orange started coming from the side of the wall. Next to it seemed to be a door. 

Yerin.

She made the fire. The fire started catching up. Faster and faster. As I ran towards the door, I screamed a warning to Suga and Momo. The fire was catching up, and pretty quickly too. As I was running I heard Suga yelling from outside.

"Yah!!! Stop right there! Aish!"

Then I heard a smack. Right as I was about to reach the door, the door closed shut. I began to panic. I slowly put my hand on the knob and tried turning it. 

It.was.locked. 

I was locked in this room. No way. Tears flooded my eyes with fear. It was extremely hot and I couldnt breath properly. The smoke made my eyes sting and my lungs heavy. It became harder and harder to breath. I banged against the wall continuosly. 

"HELP! IM LOCKED IN THIS ROOM!! HELP!!"

I slid down the wall coughing. It was hard for me to breath. As I weakly hit the wall. I heard Suga yell

"SANA-YA!!! R U OK?! I'LL TRY GETTING YOU OUT!!! JUST WAIT! WE'RE NOT LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!!"

"N-No.... SUGA! M-momo..! You have to leave*cough* T-There's a f-fire! *cough* You guys m-might die. Just leave. I-its ok!!"

"NO"

Right then I heard a car engine. I slowly got up and walked to the crack of the wall. And just as I thought. I saw a car driving away. I ran back to the door with all my might. 

"S-suga *cough* T-they escaped.."

"AISH!$%#^!$#^# "

Minutes have passed and I felt like my lungs were burning quicker. I had given up

"S-sug-ga,.. j-just *cough* l-leave---"

"No!"

"M-momo..??"

"I already sent her down. BUT I AM NOT LEAVING U!"

"*cough* J-just g-go. Y-you might d-die-----"

*CLICK*

Suga opened the door. He stood there shocked. I sat there blurry eyes. I smiled weakly. He then carried me and ran down stairs. The fire had already reached half of the building. Parts of the building began to crumble. At last we finally made it downstairs outside. 

Momo had been crying the whole time, but she couldnt move until she saw me. She then desperatly crawled to me.

"Sana-ya. G-g-gwenchana?!"

she began crying. We tried to comfort her but, we couldnt do it well. Suga reached stood up looking for help. But then he suddenly stopped. He looked at the ground and picked something up. He ran back to us showing what he had found.