SANA POV. 5

Everyone woke up early to get ready for Inkigayo. I dreaded this day. I had to act as if nothing happened between me and Taehyung in front of the fans. I loved him, but... I dont know... what do I do...

"Sana-yah... can we talk to you?"

It was Nayeon Unni and Mina... I had a gutty feeling about what it was going to be.

"Sana Unni... Nayeon Unni and I have something to tell you."

I knew it.

"Sure.." I answered

"Do u want to get back with V Sunbae??"

"Yes."

"good. we have a plan"

"What? a plan??"

"Yep. During your MC in Inkigayo.. pretend you're falling. And.. since you're clumsy, your acting should come in naturally anyways."

"WHAT?! U crazy? That'll be so embarassing. It's going to be aired live too."

"Sana Unni... it's ok. Fans already know u R clumsy and that's what makes u so lovable. And when V sunbaenim catches you, they'll love it. Besides they don't even know that u guys are broken up anyways. Just do it, trust me"

"Ugh... fine, I hope he catches me...."

Then we left for Inkigayo... I was afraid and worried and I can tell that Nayeon Unni and Mina felt me worried. So they tried to comfort me

We all entered the waiting room and I was the first to be on stage to introduce new songs.

Then the moment we had been waiting for had finally come. The stagemen called for me to come out.

'Hwaiting' I saw Mina and Nayeon Unni mouth.

Then it started
~~~~

"Anyeounghaseyo!!!! I am today's Inkigayo MC Sana from TWICE"
"Anyeounghaseyo!!! I am also today's Inkigayo's MC Taehyung from BTS"
"Anyeounghaseyo!!! I am today's final Inkigayo MC Junhoe from IKON"

"Today's first performance will be from Oh My Girl's new song SECRET GARDEN!!!! Miracles, R U READY?!?! Letssssss GO!!"

As Oh my Girl members went up the stage we exited to the waiting room. When did I have to fall??? As Taehyung Oppa, Junhoe, and I slowly walked to the behind room but as we walked my dress hung onto my skirt making me fall.

As I fell Someone caught me in their arms clutching onto them really hard as if we were hugging. I secretly smiled at the though of V Oppa catching me.

But as I lifted my head I didn't expect Junhoe to catch me. My heart sank and I was scared.

Behind Junhoe I saw Taehyung Oppa shocked with a hand out. But as he saw me he looked upset and shocked and put his hand in his pocket and began to walk away.

No... I couldn't afford to do this. I can't afford to lose him again.

But as I was about to go and run to him, I had realized that there were cheering in the crowd meaning that the song ended.

Which also meant I couldn't talk to Taehyung Oppa after Inkigayo ended.

-----------
Hey guys~ So sorry for the reallyyyyyy late update as well as a short one. I'm so sorry. I had so many essays to makeup due to the allergy season and couldn't get to the story. I'll try to make more. Sorryyyyyyy