SANA POV. 32

/*/

Time passes and a week has passed. Sana POV started again

*~*

I woke up. I see a bright light. I see bland colors of the room. I try sitting up. And fear and worry rushes in me. No. Just as I thought. I'm back in the hospital. How did I end up here again?! Everytime... I just end up in the hospital.

I tried sitting up, but it was no use. I was weak..

"Yah... Sana-ya R U awake?!"

Nayeon Unni came up to me running. 

"U-unni?! H-how did I end up here?! What about Taehyung Oppa?! Where is he. Did they find him? Is he ok? U-unni?"

Nayeon Unni's eyes got red as RM pulled her close to him. I sat there is desperation and confusion. She then began talking.

"H-he... d-died..."

"w-what? W-what did you j-just say?! D-dead? What do you mean dead?"

My eyes were getting teary every split second as tears started to drip from my face. Dead? He's gone?! No... it cant be. Nayeon Unni stepped forward and hugged me, whispering

"I-I'm so sorry..."

She then left with RM. I sat there in bed. Crying. Wanting to kill my self all over again. I sat there for what seemed like eternity. Question running in my mind out of control. But one question stuck to me. 

How did he die and when?

I looked at the clock and the calender to see that a week had passed.

~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~

After a week I had returned home. By then I knew everything that had happened. 

After I set out to look for Taehyung oppa they all looked for me when they had found my traces through the woods and unknown streets. I had been too stressed and tired that I had passed out. They found me in the farm areas near Busan and took me here to the hospital where, two days later, Taehyung Oppa was announced dead. 

I sat on the couch. The more I thought about it, the more it made me upset. Jihyo read my expression and sat with me holding my hand. 

"sana-ya... I know its hard for you right now..it's ok tho...we'll be with you waiting right here for you no matter how long it takes."

Tears wouldnt stop flowing. I sat there sobbing. 

They turned on the T.V for me to relieve my stress. But then the news was on about Taehyung Oppa's death. I threw the remote and ran to my room, Jeongyeon Unni calling after me.

"S-sana-yah! Whats going o---"

I slammed the  door room. Threw myself on the pillow and cried. When I sat down and saw Nayeon Unni looking at me sadly I threw in anger

"GET OUT! I dont anyone right now"

"S-sana-ya... how ca--"

"NO! Just shut up and leave. PLEASE"

As soon as I said it I regretted it but I was still angry. I could tell she tried to hold back her tears but left the room quietly.

I stayed up the whole night trying to sleep. But I couldnt not when I began to cry everytime I tried to close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Tzuyu came up to my room and knocked on my door

"U-Unni... it's time for breakfast. Hurry~ We made you something very special--"

"Shut up and leave! I dont want anything. GO AWAY"

"U-Unni? Wh---"

"GO AWAY!!"

I heard her cry as she left. SHe's never cried before in front of us. 

~~~ 

I tried to get over Taehyung Oppa... but I couldnt.... I tried and tried.... but it was no use...

//////////////////////////////////////

Hey luvs~

So I am picking up the speed.... by a lot... SOrry if it seems rushed. I am preparing to write another story~ SO the story will end in an estimate of 3 more episodes? I sincerely apoligize if the story becomes too rushed... I sort of want to get this story done and overwith...... and then start my new story~

Remember to check out my new story when it comes out~ It will be about Chaeyoung and Jin. It will be Chaeyoung's POV. but will have nothing to do with this story. The main part is that she is like Cinderella~

Now, enough spoilers~