SANA POV. 11

I woke up at 8:00 am from the waking ups from my members. They didn't like the idea of me eating hospital food so they brought some food of their own... well not exactly food they made as Chaeyoung said

"Sana Unni, this is the home food you have wanted. It isn't made from us though. My Jinnie oppa made food for us and told us to give it to you. Since they're busy with their schedule in the morning today. But they'll be here later in the after noon."

"Oh~ tell Jin Sunbae thanks. Ya~~ Chaeyoung-ah you're so lucky to have a boyfriend who is so talented at cooking. 

"Oh, it's nothing really."

I ate the food gratefully and we continued to talk for 6 hours. Then at 2:00 pm Bangtan Oppa's arrived. Jin came in first and I thanked him for the food earlier

"Jin Sunbae, thank you so much for the food. It was delicious."

"Oh, it was nothing I felt bad for not visiting so I decided to make some breakfast for you."

The other oppas came in with balloons and flowers and teddy bears to cheer me up. I felt so grateful towards them. Then after about an hour everyone exited the room to give some space between V oppa and me. When they left V oppa and my eyes were met and then I suddenly remembered what had happened from yesterday with Junho. Then tears started to well up in my eyes. 

"S-sana-ya... gwenchanah? What's wrong?"

"N-nothing..."

"It's ok you can tell me everything, I'll be here listening. Have you thought about it? Are you ready to tell me what happened at Inkigayo?"

"N-not yet... I still cant stop thinking about it without my heart racing to death or crying... Im sorry, just not yet"

"Its ok. Take your time"

"Thank You..."

The truth was, I got a bit of the crying under control but it was becasue of Junho's threats and I know that if I tell V oppa, he'll get mad at Junho and make sure that Junho pays for what he did. V oppa gets really overprotective around me and anything that is contected to me.

After an hour everyone came back in the room and had dinner with me before they left. Then when it became about 9:00 they all left. 

"N-nayeon Unni...."

"Yes Sana?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Can you stay over with me today? I get scared easily and I get bored too."

"Um.. Sure why not"

"But, only you though"

"Ok"

I was afraid Junho was going to return so I made Nayeon Unni stayed with me so we wont meet today. After everyone left, Nayeon Unni made a pull out couch to sleep in for the night

Then I got a ringtone on my phone. 

It was from Junho