SANA POV. 23

I had then realized what I had done to Nayeon Unni, I felt guilty but still my anger wouldn't stop. RM sunbae looked shocked at my action. Of course he would be shocked. But at this point I felt like killing myself. The only oppa whom I had loved so much had been cheating on me and all of his members are dating my members. And it had to be this day where one of the members are in my house. 

But then I had mixed emotions. Guilt... sadness... anger... and shock. 

Looking at Nayeon Unnis bleeding arm, I ran towards where the broken pot parts were and grabbed a piece of it. I ran straight to bathroom. As I was running, I heard RM sunbae running towards me as he was  letting go of Nayeon unni as she was yelling to him 'OPPA, catch her, she's going to cut herself with it. GO'  

But he was late, I had closed the door and locked it. He was banging on the door repeatedly.

"Sana-ya... come out. We can talk this out. Come out. Open the door...... Nayeon-ah, is there a key to this door?!"

I fell to the floor in tears holding the sharp piece of the broken pot tightly in my hands as it cut my skin and began to bled. I then held it tighter making my hand bleed more as it wet my shirt and skirt. I began to make endless cute on my fingers and on my wrists.

All the sudden the door opened. I slowly looked up and saw V oppa. He was wearing his hospital clothes and was covered in sweat looking dead. Lips blue and a bit cracked, his eyes blinking continuously, wincing in pain as he was slumping. 

He then walked slowly as he fell onto the floor next to me. He then grabbed the broken pot out of my hand and hid it behind him. 

I fell deeply in his eyes when I knew I shouldnt. I knew it was wrong, but I couldnt help it. i couldnt feel anything. 

He cupped my face in his hands. He looked down at my lips as I looked into his eyes. He slowly leaned towards me. I felt his gentle and warm lips pressing onto mine. I felt a warm drop of water down the middle of my cheeks. When I had opened my eyes, I had seen that he had been crying. 

He pressed his lips harder against mine. 

I had pressed my lips harder to just feel his loving embrace and loving kiss...

...... for the last time.