Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Wedding Day (pt.1)

"Dude, I dont think this could go on longer!! Sherlyn made Hudson to spy on me since she could sense somethings fishy" Joash said in the middle of a break.

"I love singing and performing and all but if Sherlyn finds out. The jig is up and your suprise aint gonna be a surprise no more" I said as I strum a few chords of my acoustic guitar.

"Relax, Angel. Tomorrow's the big day, we just need one more practice right before the wedding starts and BAM surprise!!" Ki Hong said. "This better be worth it" Thomas said.

"Yeah, and I hope I get my $60000 after this blows over" Joash said. "Yeah yeah, whatever. Lets just practise one more time for the day" Ki Hong said.

I grabbed my guitar and handed Thomas his bass, "One… two… one two three four!!" Joash said before we started playing.

THE NEXT DAY 5:56 PM

"Perfect guys! We're ready" Ki said as he gave my brother a highfive. I ruffled Joash's hair and gave Tommy and Ki a high five.

"Thanks for doing this guys" Ki said, smiling before looking up. "THANKS DYLAN!!!" he yelled as Dylan gave him a thumbs up as he held the light machine.

"Thanks Fel" he said, Fel gave him a smile as she sat beside the stage. Nearly all the guys are wearing tuxes, I was wearing a white dress with a headband on my head, and some white highheels.

Felicia was wearing a blue lace dress, her hair tied to a fishtail braid. She was also wearing high heels which were metalic blue.

"Shit, Ki!! Get to the back! The wedding's gonna start sooner or later!!" Felicia yelled. "Okay, meanwhile. You guys can play something or whatever!!" Ki said before running off.

"Um… well this is awkward" I said as I stood infront of the stage with a microphone infront of me. Thomas was right beside me with a microphone of his own right infront of him.

"What song do we sing?" Tommy asked, "I dont know??" I said with an awkward smile. He chuckled, "dudes, lets just play the wedding song!!" Joash said as he placed his drum sticks down.

"Whatever… Lets do it" I said as we started playing, then the doors opened, attracting all the guests' attention. There stood Ki Hong's parents walking gracefully towards the big stage beside the one we're standing.

Then Sherlyn's parents came up to the stage, I smiled at Sherlyn's mother as she waved slightly at me. Then… The bridesmaid, who are our friends Kayleen, Alexa, Ishani, Darlene, Chalisa and many more.

Finally, Sherlyn and Ki Hong came into view. Sherlyn was wearing this big gown full of diamonds and white laces. She was also wearing a diamond covered veil which was over her hair and it nearly reached her feet!!

Sher and Ki waved proudly as they walked through the crowd, I looked at Thomas who rolled his eyes at the couple's cockiness. Sher even blew kisses to the guests as if she was a superstar even though she is.

I sighed, wondering how would it be if I get married but sadly no one catches my eye. Once they reached the stage, my uncle Kevin was there standing wisely to prepare the vows.

"We are here to participate in the wedding ceremony of Ki Hong Lee and Sherlyn. They have been through problems together since they were still young children.

Now that they are adult, responsible and wise they could develope a great family and make a new generation with each other. Would you like to say vows?" Uncle… I mean, Pastor Kevin said with a smile.

Before anyone could say anything Uncle Kevin smiled and quickly says "no? okay!" Making me facepalm as Thomas chuckled beside me at my reaction.

"Ki Hong Lee, will you take Sherlyn to be your beloved wife in sickness and health, even if she has cancer until death do you part?" Pastor Kevin said kindly as Sherlyn sent me a 'wtf' look.

I facepalmed in embarrassment as Joash tried to maintain from laughing out loud. "Yes… I do" Ki said with a wierd look. "And do you Sherlyn, take Ki Hong Lee to be your beloved husband in sickness and health even if he had kidney diseases until death do you part?" Pastor Kevin continued.

Joash covered his mouth from bursting out laughing while Tommy nudge me as he bit his lip to prevent laughing out himself. I gave him a smile and chuckled. "sure…" Sher said, unsurely.

"You may now fu- KISS the bride!!" Pastor said before the couple kissed passionately, we all whistle hoot and hollered in cheer as they smiled at us.

Sherlyn threw her bouquet of who knows what kind of flowers to the guests. Who went through alot of trouble just to get it… girls… typical.

I heard a whistle. I looked above to see Dylan nodding towards Felicia, "Fel!!!" I said. "What?" she asked as she drank some kind of drink. "Its time!!" I said, "time for what?" she asked.

"You know!!" I said, "know what?" she said. I groaned and facepalmed, "Ki's special wedding gift!!" Thomas continued for me. "Ohhhhh!" she said before walking to the side of the stage and made the lights dim, as Dylan shone light towards Ki and Sherlyn.

"Thanks Tommy" I smiled at him as he sent me a cute smile. "Ki… whats going on?" Sherlyn asked, raising an eyebrow at her husband. "Im giving you a wedding present, may I have this dance" he said.

Ki Hong bent slightly and held out a hand for Sherlyn to take, when Sherlyn took it. He winked at us, "thats the bloody signal!" Thomas said as we started playing.

TO BE CONTINUED…

CLIFFHANGER!! FIND OUT WHAT SONG HE'S GONNA SING IN DA NEXT EPISODE!!