Chapter 35

Chapter 35: Honeymoon

"Attention all passengers, we have landed. Please check on your belongs. We are not responsible if an important document or item is left on the plane. Thank you for flying in Air Asia Airplanes, have a wonderful trip" the stewardess announced.

I shook Thomas's shoulder gently, "Tommy. Wake up, we're here" I said in a soft tone, "I don't wanna" he said sleepily. "Alright then... You won't get to see the Eiffel Tower with me" I grinned as I stand up.

He groaned and rubbed his eyes as the other passengers got their bags. I grabbed mine and handed Thomas his, "that was a very nice trip" he said as we both got off the plane and towards the car we rented.

"Yeah... Most of the time, I get to see your baby looking sleepy face" I said in a babyish voice. "And most of the time, I get to sleep" he grinned.

Thomas and I planned to go to Paris, France for our honeymoon. Thomas always wanted to learn how to speak French, and I'm kind of a linguist. I can speak French little by little.

We've never been there together as a couple or best friends plus we always dreamed of visiting the Eiffel Tower when we were still kids.

We drove to the hotel as I went live, the fans were squealing in the comments. Of course ALOT of our fans appeared when we were in the hotel.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! THATS THOMANGEL!!!" a girl screamed, like her life depends on it. "OH MY GOSH, WHERE?!! YOU BETTER NOT BE JOKING!!! IM GOING TO KILL THAT BITCH FOR STEALING MY MAN, LET ALONE MARRY HIM!!!" another girl growled.

"DUDE, QUIT IT!!! HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW YOU'RE ALIVE, HOLY THEYRE RIGHT THERE!!!" another girl screamed. I looked at Thomas who was taking his bag out of the trunk. "Skedaddle?" he asked.

"Skedaddle" I confirmed before we both run like our lives depends on it because it does. (TFIOS AND MINHO REFERENCE)

A mob of screaming and screeching and fainting fangirls were chasing us. Thomas had to duck for life as the girls were throwing posters at him for him to sign while I pulled his hand towards the elevator.

The second it opened we zoomed in and closed the door immediately. "Shit..." Thomas muttered as we both panted. "This is getting out of hand" I said as we arrived on our floor.

"Merci" I thanked as the reservation man showed us our room. I gave him a tip before closing the door, me and Thomas crashed on to the large king-sized bed. "I love Paris" I sighed.

"Yeah... Me too love, though it's kind of terrifying that the citizens of France murdered more than one royal people" he said. I laughed as I rolled to my side and faced him, Thomas did the same to face me.

He snuzzled his nose against mine, making me giggle. "Yeah, the people of France were cruel but it's history. You can't change the past or who those people are" I said.

"Love, what's your first album's songs about ?" he asked. "Um.... It's about the stress of school, family issues and at that time... I was feeling like I was missing something but don't know or forgot what. Eversince that fall, I always forget what I was going to say:" I sighed.

"And what is that missing thing?" he grinned slyly. I kissed his lips, "you, you dumbie" I giggled before tapping his nose. "It's already 9 PM" he said, looking at the clock, sitting up.

"Why's that?" I asked, lying on my back. He grinned at me, "love, wear your jacket and scarf. We're going out" he said, pulling on my hand. I got up from the bed and raised an eyebrow.

Thomas saw my expression and chuckled before saying "just do it." I shrugged as I grabbed my sweater which one of my fans gave a couple of hours ago and a beret.