Chapter 22

Chapter 22: The Time When We Realized

I just came back from visiting my cousin a couple of hours ago and Thomas was watching TV. I was washing dishes, while humming an old song by Anna Kendrick "the cup song"

I cleaned up the kitchen considering Thomas messed it up and was too lazy to clean anything in the apartment. I went up stairs and to Thomas's room, holding my phone.

"Hey Tom I'm kinda lazy to cook so do you want some pizza for di-" I look up to see him crying at the TV. I tiptoed slowly behind his back and saw that he was watching Girl, Interrupted. (I hvnt watch the movie yet so just bare with me)

I starred in the movie as the main character, Susanna Kaysen, who committed suicide. Which caused ALOT of tears, even when I watched in during a premier.

"Oh shit" I mumbled under my breath, Thomas was too fazed in the movie to notice my head was right beside his. He was just staring at the TV with a few tears streaming down his face.

I waited til my death scene ended, "Hey Tommy!" I said cheerfully. His body shook in shock as he turned his head to see me sitting (well not sitting)  upside down on his couch. My head was upside down so I can't really see the movie well.

"ANGEL!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!! " he said grabbing my body towards his and hugged me tightly. "CANT BREATH!!!" I gasped as his death grip just tighten.

"DONT COMMIT SUICIDE ON ME EVER AGAIN, LOVE!!" he said, nuzzling his face in my hair. I just sat there confused. Since when did I even die?! CANT. BREATHE!!!

"I was never dead in the first place!! It was just a movie Thomas" I said still trying to get air back into my lungs. "Still! You just died on me!!" he said, sniffling slightly.

"TOM-THOMAS!! CANT BREATH!! PLEASE RELEASE!!! AIR!!! HELP!!! LUNGS!!!" I gasped loudly, he finally let go of me which made me take in a big breath of air.

"you almost killed me!" I said, smacking his upper arm gently as he wiped his tears off. "Sorry, love. It was just so sad" he said with a chuckle.

"Say Tom" I said. He hummed in response, "when did you have a crush on me?" I asked, raising a brow. "When I was filming love actually" he said, "OOH!!! STORY TIME!!!" I exclaimed, grabbing a blanket and layed in infront of us and grabbed my sleeping mask, putting it around my head.

He giggled at my reaction, "I remember it like it was yesterday.... Well...."

Flashback

It was a fresh start of 2001, Thomas invited Angel over to set just so she can see what being in a movie set looks like. She always admire music and movies, so Thomas decided to invited her to set.

Thomas just finished a scene where Sam and Daniel were having a chat about the total agony of being in love. "AND CUT!! awesome guys! Take ten!" the director said loudly.

Thomas went off set and saw Angel talking to Olivia Olson, Angel's hair was still long and was tied to a low curly ponytail on the side. She was laughing at a line that Olivia was telling her about and Thomas was staring at the girl. Whose eyes lit up in amusement and laughter.

Liam Neeson was behind Thomas, who was looking at the direction of Thomas's eyes. "You like her" he said, little Tommy look up at his costar and raised an eyebrow. "What?" he asked.

"You like her" Liam grinned. "No I don't, she's my best friend" Tommy said with furrowed brows. "Even if I do, you have no proof" he huffed.

"One, I can see it in your eyes. Two, you're always with her. Three, you keep getting distracted by staring at her during a scene " Liam said. "She's my best friend! I cannot have a crush on her! " Tommy said, cheeks flushed red.

"You know what they say 'Love Actually Is Everywhere'" Liam said, cheekily. "Face it, Thomas. You like her" he said, putting his hands on Thomas's shoulder to make him face his best friend who just look at his direction and waved.

Thomas shyly waved back at the excited girl. As she turned around to continue chatting with Olivia, Thomas sighed dreamily. "Told ya" Liam smirked.

"Bloody hell..." Thomas mumbled in shock and amusement. "I have a crush on Genoveva Angelina Halim" he thought to himself with a slight chuckle and red cheeks before heading off to his trailer where his mum is waiting for him.

Flashback ended

I laughed at the story, "that's so sweet, Tom!" I said, pinching his cheek. He grinned and swatted my hand away from his face, "Go to bed love. Tell me you're story tomorrow, andddddddd.... Can you sleep here tonight?" he asked.

"If you want a bruise on your face in the middle of the night" I said. "I'll take my chances" he said. I shrugged, "suit yourself" I said before he and I layed down on his king sized bed, "why do we buy king sized bed for only one or two people to sleep in? " I mumbled against a pillow.

"I have no bloody idea" he laughed causing her to laugh too.