Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Pranks

A/n these are just pranks that came up to my mind.... (And no Tomika, I won't include the one I threw dog shit to my stalker)

I walked into the laundry room since Thomas won't do his laundry because he was tired of working. He just came home from filming Phantom Halo (ik, it's an old movie don't freaking judge me. I love that movie)

I just finished writing a new song, Tell Your World. I swear my body works more often than my mind does. Wierd...

I grabbed some dirty clothes and put it in the laundry when a cockroach suddenly came out of the pile of clothes. My eyes widened as I shrieked and jump to the table which contained the cleaning liquids.

I started screaming. "THOMAS!!!! THOMAS!!!! HOLY SHIT!!! THOMAS HELLLPPPP!!!!" I screamed in fear and panic as I stood on the table. The cockroach was zooming all around the room crazily.

I bet I look ridiculous if I wasn't the one afraid and I probably sound like a fire truck siren. Lol.

I suddenly heard laughing from the closet across the table. I saw the closet door open to reveal Thomas laughing hard as he grasped a tiny remote control.

"Bloody hell" he laughed. "YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!!!" I groaned as he picked up the cockroach to see that it's a robot. "Ki let me borrow it after he pranked Sherlyn" he explained as his laughter died down.

I hopped off the table, "for pranking the life outta me... You do the laundry, whether you're tired or not" I said with a cheeky grin, handing him the laundry detergent.

I'm gonna prank him back. I went to my room to get a can of turquoise spray paint, what? I kept it just in case for music video... Or pranks.

I went to the garage and saw his clean, shiny Ferrari. He just washed it today so it's squeaky clean, NOT ANYMORE!!! (LOL reminds me of Will Poulter in School Of Comedy)

I spray painted 'I LOVE YOU' on the hood of the car and started doing some random art and doodles on his car. I spray painted some flowers, band logos, music notes and a maze.

I smirked as I wrote the final touch on the window, 'have fun cleaning Tommy! Love ya! -Angel' I took a step back to admire my art.

The whole car was covered in spray painted doodles and band logos. "Mission accomplished" I said to myself before tossing the can of spray paint behind me aimlessly.

Apparently it hit the trashcan, I missed. I shrugged and went back to my room and started practicing Tell Your World with my acoustic guitar.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!!??" I heard Thomas yelled from the basement. I swear the neighbor could hear it, I giggled as I continued singing and strumming.

"Love" I heard Thomas said. I looked at my door to see Tommy leaning against the door frame, arms crossed with a pissed look.

"Yeeeeeeeessssss, Tommy Boy?" I grinned mischievously yet innocently. "Did you spray painted my car? Knowing that I just washed it two hours ago?" he asked with clenched teeth.

"Maybbbeee???" I said cheekily. "You're going to pay for that, Angel" he smirked before walking away from my room. I raised my eyebrow but shrugged before getting back to what I was doing.

Minutes later

I went to the basement to get a screwdriver since my closet door fell ontop of me when I was taking my daily naps on the carpet.

I turned on the lights to see my car.... Completely... Covered.... In... STICKY NOTES .

On the hood has a heart shape formed

On the hood has a heart shape formed. Above it says, "I (Insert the heart) you 2!!".

"THOMAS BRODIE SANGSTER GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OVER HERE" I yelled at the top of my lungs angrily. Thomas's head immediately poked out of the door with a smile.

"Yesss, my love?" he said innocently, in the exact same tone as I used. "You DID NOT!!! DID NOT!!! JUST STICKY NOTED MY CAR!!!" I growled. "Oh I did, love. I did" he smirked.

I groaned in annoyance and facepalmed. "I gotta admit it looks pretty artistic and cool" I said, looking at my car. "I bloody agree. I outdone myself, it does look pretty cool" he said as he admired his master piece, obviously proud of himself.

"You're so ANNOYING" I whined, "but you love me" he grinned, leaning in to kiss me. "I do, no doubt" I said, walking away from him before he could make contact with me.

"By the way, Thomas... This is war" I smirked before walking out the door to the house. "This is going to be fun" I mumbled to myself with an evil grin.