Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Premiere

"LOVVEEEE, LETS GOOOO!!" I heard Thomas yelled from downstairs. "COMING!!!" I yelled as I put down my curling iron.

Today is the Premiere of 13 Reasons Why!!! OH MY GOD!!! In case you're wondering, why are you going to a premiere in 13 reasons why?

Welp... Believe it or not... I play as Skye Miller, who was Clay's crush on the 11th grade! I may not appear often in the show but it still counts for me to come to the premiere.

I wore a black and white heeled shoes and matching dress. My shoulder length hair was curled, how do people walk with heels? I swear it looked way easier in the movies.

I grabbed my little purse and went downstairs carefully as to not trip over my own feet

Thomas was waiting at the door, staring at absolutely nothing. He was coming to the premiere because he was the one who played Jeff Atkins (this ain't true and Angel ain't Sosie Bacon)

 He was coming to the premiere because he was the one who played Jeff Atkins (this ain't true and Angel ain't Sosie Bacon)

(a/n lol I included so many f-in pictures)

"Hey Tommy" I waved, he looked up at me and he stared in awe. "You like it?" I asked, twirling around which made my hair slap my face gently. "ow" I mumbled.

"Bloody hell" he mumbled, "what?" I giggled as he takes my hand in his all princey-like. "You look bloody beautiful" he said, biting his lip slightly as his eyes darted towards my hair down to my feet repeatedly.

I slapped his chest lightly and jokingly as a blush creeped onto my cheeks. He chuckled before he gave me a sweet kiss on my lips before grinning, "ready to go?" he asked.

I nodded with a soft smile before we head to the elevator and towards the parking lot. We drove for quite a while due to traffic and... Fangirls...

When we arrived I saw Alisha waiting for me, "Come on!" she said. "Oh hey Thomas, good to see you" she said, waving towards him before pulling on my wrist.

"I'll see you soon Tommy!" I said as she dragged me to the carpet. I saw Dylan (Minette),  Katherine, Miles and Justin talking to an interviewer.

"And here is the Skye Miller herself!" Justin said, putting a hand on my shoulder before pulling me into the conversation. He may be the rapist of the show but he's actually a pretty chill dude.

"Hello, I'm Angelina Halim. I play as Skye Miller" I said with a smile, "great, how was making this popular Netflix show?" he, the interviewer, asked.

"Welp, it was actually quite fun. I mean, I saw how Justin 'beated up' Dylan and I always thought ' Can't believe this is actually fake' since it looked real af" I said.

"How was your experience with Angel being your costar?" He asked the rest. "She could be annoying" Miles joked, making me punch his shoulder playfully. "She's great, she's really friendly" Dylan said.

"She could be a total psycho" Alisha chuckled, "She really acts like she's a little kid" she explained. "Don't deny it" I admitted, shrugging making everyone laugh.

"OMG!! KATHERINE!! ANGEL!! CAN I TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU?!?" one of the fangirls yell excitedly. We nodded and smiled towards the camera of their android.

"Hey buddy!" I heard Ross Butler said. I turned around to give him a high five, most of the cast here are boys so yeah....

"How's life?" I asked, "great, I get to see my cat again" he smiled. "is Thomas here?" he asked, "yeah, but I think I lost him since Alisha pulled me in and away from him" I chuckled.

"Sounds like her" Christian Navarro said behind my back, "totally. She always does that" Brandon Flynn laughed.

I saw a mop of blonde-brown hair from the crowd of fangirls screaming. I saw Thomas taking pictures and signing autographs to women fans who were surprised to see him.

I walked up to Thomas and looked at the crowd with a smile which made them scream my name... I could feel my ears bleed.

"ANGEL!!! I WANNA TAKE A SELFIE WITH YOU"

"ANGEL!!! SIGN MY FOREHEAD!!!"

"OMG!!! THOMAS AND ANGEL IN THE SAME NETFLIX SHOW?!?"

"I KNOW RIGHT?!?"

Me and Thomas waved as we walked towards the group. We had to attend a talk show for an interview, Thomas was also in it since he was featured in more scenes than I have.

"And we're live in four, three, two, one!" the director yelled. "Hello everyone! Welcome back to Talk With The Cast. I am Connie Jones and I am here with the cast of Netflix's show, 13 Reasons Why" the host said, looking at the camera.

We all waved, "Hey I'm Angelina Halim, I play as Skye" I said. "I'm Thomas Brodie Sangster, I play as Jeff Atkins" Tommy smiled, the rest of the cast introduced themselves with either a wave or a smile.

"So to start off, what are the most hilarious moments of the cast?" she asked. I grabbed my coffee and took a sip, "Welp there was this one time where we were having a Nerf gun fight and Thomas was pushed so he bumped into Angel. They're such a cute couple!" Aijona gushed.

I swallowed my coffee with a gulp, Brandon had spat out his coffee in shock. "OW... My tongue... It burns" he lied, trying to cover up what he did.

I facepalmed as Thomas groaned. The audience gasped loudly yet dramatically, "Whoops" Aijona said, closing her mouth in embarrassment.

"Well... The cat's out of the bag" Kathrine sighed. "Well that's it for today folks, check out more of these videos and make sure you follow us on twitter, facebook and instagram" Connie said nervously.

the live went off.

My phone was vibrating like crazy, "yours?" I asked. He knew what I was referring to, he pulled out his phone and saw that his twitter was buzzing with comments about us.

"Oh boy..." we both mumbled, looking at eachother.