Chapter 24

Chapter 24: What The Fuck Is Wrong With You

Thomas's POV

I groaned, my head ached. What happened last night? I find myself in my room, dozing off on the bed.

Angel must've brought me home. It's 9:45, she's supposed to be awake by now. I sat up and my head stung even more, hungovers...

I stumbled to my mini fridge and got a pill of Advil and swallowed one, my phone was ringing like crazy. What the bloody hell happened last night?

I remembered Isabella approached me and apologize for all she did when she was drunk as she finally got over me. We just chatted for a while and drank.

I can't remember anything else after that, I also remember getting Angel a beer but got distracted by Bella. Bloody hell, I really need to stop getting drunk before I do something I regret to Angel.

I looked at my phone and saw that I have missed 50 calls from Dylan and 32 texts from Dexter. Whats going on? Dylan suddenly called again.

I picked up the phone and put it below my ear, "hey Dylan" I said groggily, rubbing my eyes. "THOMAS!!!! WHY HAVENT YOU BEEN ANSWERING?!?!? WE'VE BEEN CALLING FOR THREE FUCKING HOURS" it's wasn't Dylan's voice, it was Felicia's and Sherlyn's.

"Felicia? Sherlyn? What the bloody hell are you doing?" I asked, brows furrowed. "Speak for yourself you douche bag!!" Felicia said harshly. "Now answer the fucking question!" Sherlyn yelled.

"Well... I got drunk off my bloody ASS and I got a thing called a hangover" I said, rolling my eyes. "Did you remember anything that happened last night?" I heard Dylan's voice there.

"No, the last thing I remember was getting Angel a beer and come across Bella who wanted to apologize for interfering with our relationship" I said.

"Well that's good news that she won't interfere with your relationship and all but there's bad news" I heard Ki in the background. "and that is?" I asked.

"YOU FUCKING KISSED YOUR EX INFRONT OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND DUMBASS" Sherlyn and Felicia yelled in unison.

I stood there in disbelief. I kissed Isabella Melling. I kissed my ex.

My eyes widened in realization and disbelief, I kissed Isabella infront of Angel. I kissed my ex in front of my girlfriend!!!!!

"OH MY BLOODY GOD!!" I yelled out loud, "I KNOW RIGHT?!??" the four of them yelled in unison. "HOW COULD YOU?!?" Sherlyn yelled, her voice practically wanting my ear to be deaf.

"I DIDNT BLOODY MEAN IT!!! I WAS DRUNK!! I DONT EVEN REMEMBER IT!!" I yelled back. "WELL TOO BAD, YOU KISSED HER!" Felicia yelled.

"BUT I DON'T REMEMBER DOING IT!!" I yelled back, tears threatening to pour out as my voice cracked. "WELL YOU DID, NOW SHE WONT FLIPPING LEAVE HER STUDIO OR HOUSE OR ANSWER OUR CALLS!!!" the girls yelled.

Tears poured out my eyes, my heart shattered at the thought of hurting my best friend, my girlfriend. I did this to her, I broke her heart when she already suffered from depression when she was young.

"I'm going to go and see her" I said, sniffing as I grabbed my towel. "She doesn't want to see you or anyone except Maddison" Dylan replied.

"I don't bloody care. I need to go talk to her and she will listen no matter how stubborn she is, I love her too much" I said wiping the tears. "spare me with your cliché lines wouldja?" Sherlyn said, obviously rolling her eyes being the sarcastic bitch she is.

I hung up and took a shower and a quick breakfast. Before you know it, I'm off to her studio, which is beside her mansion. I called her, she didn't answer.

Second time, no reply

Third time, no reply

Fourth, no reply

Fifth, no re- never mind she's answering

"What do you want? I'm busy" I heard her say emotionlessly, though her voice cracked as I heard the sound of a sad piano playing in the background.

"Angel!? I am so so so so so so so so so bloody sorry, love. I didn't mean to kiss her, I didn't mean for that to happen!" I said, a big lump filled my throat as I tried my best not to cry.

"Don't call me that, you sick cheating bastard. It happened, you know I forgive but don't forget. This time, I can't forgive you for what you did and I definitely won't forget it" she said harshly.

Tears were streaming down my eyes, "I'm so sorry" I sobbed, "sorry won't cut it" she said as she hung up. I arrived at the studio and knocked at the door, she was there, looking like she hadn't spent the night crying but her puffy red eyes gave it away.

"Im-" I started but she cut me off "don't bother" she said, beginning to close the door but I put a hand over it to keep her from doing so.

"Just hear me out!" I begged. "I didn't mean to kiss her, all I remember is that she walked up to me when I was walking back to you and she started apologizing to me about how she interfered with our relationship. I never meant to hurt you!" I cried.

She sighed and furrowed her brows, "how do I know you're not lying?" she asked. "you know me, Angel. You know I would never lie to you, please I swear I'm not lying like those people who betrayed you" I said.

"You hurt me, you know what happens when someone damaged me when I'm already breaking. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MY MOTHER HURT ME FOR YEARS!!" she sobbed.

"I know and I'm so bloody sorry, I would never hurt you. I never wanted to and I never mean to!" I said as I cried, she shook her head firmly and closed the door.

"Love, please! I'm so sorry!" I sobbed, there was no answer. "Angel.... I love you" I said, still no answer. That was it... She wouldn't take me back, I walked back to the car and drove to the penthouse and crashed in my room.

I sat down on the floor, knees tucked to my chest as I sobbed into my arms. I looked up to see a crumpled paper beside me, I straightened it and saw that it was an old song I wrote for her a few days ago.

I thought that I bloody fucked up the song but I knew she loved music and poetry. She also listens to music as she meditates to calm herself down.

I can't lose her, I lost her once and I'm not losing her again. I grabbed my guitar and started practicing the song.

Cliffhanger, hahahahha..... Im tired, it's 10:48 and I gotta get up at 4:30.... I'll update another chapter Tomz so don't worry gladers. PEACE